GOAT APP legit?

at first i thought the goat black friday thing was cool but then i realized you can basically not run out of tickets if you keep sharing, too much of a hassle for me

It's limit 1 share per SKU per social account via either Twitter, FB, or IG. So max 15 extra entries per SKU.

It seems like they are very stringent with checking yeezys. I purchased a pair and they flagged the seller for this 1 discolored thread on the strap. I received 5% off but the seller got screwed on this.

View media item 2232508

It's limit 1 share per SKU per social account via either Twitter, FB, or IG. So max 15 extra entries per SKU.
so basically if you had nothing better to do you can enter every style at least once w/ 15 entries. I thought when I saw the number of tickets you got initially was based on your purchases/sales it was cool but nah.

It seems like they are very stringent with checking yeezys. I purchased a pair and they flagged the seller for this 1 discolored thread on the strap. I received 5% off but the seller got screwed on this.

lmao that's awful for the seller

Ups didn't scan when you dropped off?

Well they scan but online still showing order processing. I have the receipt still. Sent off 3 at the same time other 2 showing movement. Told GOAT what UPS said about waiting till Friday to see if they arrived and then they'll investigate.

Guess that's doesn't matter because automated system still cancel order. Then they going to tell me

"For future preferences, scan as "Accepted". Lol now you tell me after the fact. Which lets me know this is not the 1st time this happen to an individual before.

They really make it difficult sometimes to sell on there and I'm more than likely not going to make the profit I made like I did the 1st sale.
Sounds like a great business model. 

GOAT is going o have issues down the line of things don't change on their end. 

I prefer stockx, although I never had an issue with GOAT, but they too picky, and some takes long to authenticate a shoe, stockx on eve the shoes arrive authenticate in two hours and money goes straight to pp account, only problem with stockx is the under cutting, but goat is getting like that and you have to sell heat to make money

Last edited:
All you get is ppl posting that s*** on IG now flodding my tl :smh:

Wonder where they coming up on these shoes from? :nerd:

Prob all those pairs that consigned thru them :lol:

Didn't see it in their rules, but anybody know if you're allowed to win just one pair or could you possibly win multiple (as impossible as that would be)? Because that would deter me from entering for any sneaker just to get extra tickets

Wonder where they coming up on these shoes from?
nerd.gif
They won the Westbay giveaways

Sounds like a great business model. 

GOAT is going o have issues down the line of things don't change on their end. 

A great business model when a business let you know what to do after the carrier messed up after the fact [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Would be nice if some people on NT get stuff from the black friday deal

I really hope i win something i never had luck in the past. So far I've entered the raffle for the yeezy moonrocks and a couple nikes. Its on my IG. IFFFF i do win, someone is gonna have a very merry xmas. Im only willing to pay retail for these shoes because im cheap lol

isnt the raffle if you win you get a chance to purchase the sneakers at a discounted rate. its not a sneaker give away?

Back
Top Bottom