GOAT APP legit?

I might be buggin but their email format always seem to look odd, like it's cropped wrong. Don't know what the technical term is to explain it properly. They look bad on my phone and even desktop emails. Thought I had something setup wrong.
Also the ups prepaid labels they send never prints correctly for me. Seems like it's scaling is off. Part of the return address and other parts gets cut off a bit. I thought it was some printer setting I had wrong, but it prints the same on several printers I've tried them on.
:stoneface:

I might be buggin but their email format always seem to look odd, like it's cropped wrong. Don't know what the technical term is to explain it properly. They look bad on my phone and even desktop emails. Thought I had something setup wrong.
Also the ups prepaid labels they send never prints correctly for me. Seems like it's scaling is off. Part of the return address and other parts gets cut off a bit. I thought it was some printer setting I had wrong, but it prints the same on several printers I've tried them on.
indifferent.gif
cut and paste the label into google docs and print

:stoneface:
cut and paste the label into google docs and print
Will try that next time, but is there something wrong with it or is it just in my end? I print shipping labels from many sources without issue but only goat seems to be a problem for me.

I almost copy the link from the email and paste it into safari and click print

If I click it in the email and save it, it will print it but and cut off like you said.

So click and hold the link and when it pops up copy it and paste it in the browser

I do this on mobile and the labels come out perfect this way

Use a different Web browser

I almost copy the link from the email and paste it into safari and click print

If I click it in the email and save it, it will print it but and cut off like you said.

So click and hold the link and when it pops up copy it and paste it in the browser

I do this on mobile and the labels come out perfect this way
Good looks fellas, will try all the above next time.

so i bought some yeezys on goat. they werent as described so i decided to pass on them after goat emailed me. i used funds form shoes i had already sold. after getting the refund goat wont let bank transfer those funds. total bs!

Thanks so much for posting this, I was wondering how that worked on GOAT.
Just so I don't misunderstand, you're saying the pair of Yeezy's you purchased off of GOAT was "not as described" therefore, you wanted to return them for a refund.
However, instead of a refund GOAT is stating they will issue you a GOAT credit only.

For what's it's worth, the GOAT site states returns are allowed. Here is their statement:

"You have 3 days to request a return from the date you received your sneakers. Once we process your return, we will refund you for the amount you paid, less the shipping costs to and from you. This refund will be issued in the form of GOAT credit to use on future purchases."

My thoughts on this follow:

If you change your mind I think a Goat credit is fine.
However, if the item was not as described, then a full refund should be issued including the shipping charges.

Hey guys new to Nike Talk but not new to collecting kicks I'm 40 and been collecting since the 80 but the game has changed and there's so many way to get kicks now and so many fakes that look good out there . I just bought a pair of bred 1 from someone from eBay and he said he got them from the Goat app I just want to make sure there legit and not fakes . A lot of things add up but also don't like the stitching at the swoosh are on point but the other shoe is off if I post picks could you guys help me out

anybody ever have status not change from 'dropped off'? just got email saying status never updated through ups, but if i check tracking, it clearly says dropped off at ups store....emailed them, but never got a response.

Hey guys new to Nike Talk but not new to collecting kicks I'm 40 and been collecting since the 80 but the game has changed and there's so many way to get kicks now and so many fakes that look good out there . I just bought a pair of bred 1 from someone from eBay and he said he got them from the Goat app I just want to make sure there legit and not fakes . A lot of things add up but also don't like the stitching at the swoosh are on point but the other shoe is off if I post picks could you guys help me out
Welcome and post your legit check here:

http://niketalk.com/f/7366/jordan-brand-price-fake-checks

To have more people look at it, after you have posted in the LC Forum,  post a link to it here:

http://niketalk.com/t/508567/official-air-jordan-1-retro-high-thread-vol-best-model-thread

GOAT surprised me with that 5.8% cash out fee :frown: the sale was only a hundred bucks, (closet cleaning time) I had a couple vintage items im thinking about selling but wont be using goat anymore smh. 1st sale and last sale....

Last edited:
GOAT surprised me with that 5.8% cash out fee :frown: the sale was only a hundred bucks, (closet cleaning time) I had a couple vintage items im thinking about selling but wont be using goat anymore smh. 1st sale and last sale....

Man that sucks 5.8% cash out fee after the 9.5% comission smh.

Back
Top Bottom