GOAT APP legit?

Ok I thought so it's really annoying because then it takes away from the whole idea of the offer, I guess you can always place a lower/similar bid and see if they bite

^ on what I saw everyone just adjusted their prices even lower due to that :smh:

does anyone know how strict stockx is? i have some shoes i want to sell but they have been tried on and unlaced. and also have some shoes with minor creases, glue stains. not sure if stockx will take them.

does anyone know how strict stockx is? i have some shoes i want to sell but they have been tried on and unlaced. and also have some shoes with minor creases, glue stains. not sure if stockx will take them.

Just factory lace them and send it to StockX when sold - let go of some Nmds that didn't have the paper inserts n they took them - goat is a different story if there is dirt from the factory or even barely something off they automatically assume it's used even though u got it like that from Nike/adidas

They ain't that strict, I sold a pair of Yeezy with the box tag ripped off half way

I'm curious what qualifications the GOAT "experts" have to authenticate sneakers. How are they authenticating unreleased shoes? It's crazy how sites like StockX and GOAT have people buying into their claims of fake checking sneakers without anything to support how they are qualified to do so.

I'm curious what qualifications the GOAT "experts" have to authenticate sneakers. How are they authenticating unreleased shoes? It's crazy how sites like StockX and GOAT have people buying into their claims of fake checking sneakers without anything to support how they are qualified to do so.

Goat has Nike & Adida connections. Access to unreleased shoes, samples, etc. I dunno about the other guys.

Last edited:

GOAT hasn't sent anyone fakes yet

StockX has I think more than once so

:nerd:

@spizike2389 you can message them with proof of a selling record like your ebay account or similarly they'll ask for tagged pictures of some shoes that you want to sell

I take comfort in the fact that there are no know cases of GOAT sending out fakes.

As nit picky as they are, they shouldn't.

When the Jams release is anyone expecting them to drop in price on GOAT and StockX or is there a chance they'll go up?

Back
Top Bottom