Go to the official '09-'10 New York Knicks season thread, this thread will be locked soon

If it works out that way, Id be VERY satisfied.

Although Flynn, Curry, and Evans would all be off the board, not much we could do about it, with Harden still on the board, we should snatch him up in aheartbeat.

God Forbid Harden's still available and we take Jordan Hill...
tired.gif

I actually dont dislike Hill as a prospect, and we do need size, but I definitely would not be agree with takin him over, as I mentioned, Curry, Evans, Flynn,Harden (or maybe even Rubio).

^It's not hate fam...honestly, idk about everybody else, but Id love to be proven wrong in my assesment, and if we take you, see you average a doubledouble and lead us to the playoffs.

Shhhhhiiiii, theres a reason I aint gettin paid millions to run a franchise lol.

These are just opinions from Knick fans, you know?

lol.....at the Fans who, although they may not be supportive in the beginning, want nothing more than to have a winning team represent their city again?

Fam, word to Donovan McNabb, even if cats arent cheering they butts off on draft night, if you help turn the Knick franchise around into a perennial contender,fans will learn to love you real quick....

*Edit...I hope that really is BJ, cause if not, I probably look like a damn fool
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

nah, can't make it.

yall burn down the place for me if they take Jennings.

I think I have a good enough arm to hit the stage with my jersey, not wasting lighter fluid on him.

Now if they trade up and try to snatch Thabeet...lord have mercy.

Agree, btw, on passing on BG, dude is not what we need.

(My post count shootin up tonight forreal on a count of this thread, draft time does that to you I guess)

curry should say this.....

"i have discussed it with my parents and agent and we've come to the following conclusion. Even though i have great respect for every team in the nba,new york is where i want to play. we believe it is the greatest fit for me and my family. i do not want to play for minnesota or golden state. with all duerespect to their organizations i do not see myself being as successful there as in NY. Once again, unless you are the New York Knicks please do not draft me.Get money, $%** +%$*%+#. Thank you."

Yo PROSHARES, I may not be able to make it out unfortunately, last minute change in my work schedule.

I guess just ask anybody on here if they want to snatch my ticket up. if you can;'t find anybody I'll reimburse you for your troubles.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

curry should say this.....

"i have discussed it with my parents and agent and we've come to the following conclusion. Even though i have great respect for every team in the nba, new york is where i want to play. we believe it is the greatest fit for me and my family. i do not want to play for minnesota or golden state. with all due respect to their organizations i do not see myself being as successful there as in NY. Once again, unless you are the New York Knicks please do not draft me. Get money, $%** +%$*%+#. Thank you."

pimp.gif

With Minny acquiring the 5th pick in the draft it isnt farfetched to think Harden or Hill might fall to the Knicks at 8 I think they are both better prospectsthan Holiday.

damn I guess I cant get that ticket from Proshares. Damn 2 ticket per person limit. No way in hell I get up early on Thursday for this draft. I'll bewatching it from the comfort of my school while watching the Nike Summer Pro league. Hunter College holla.

Back
Top Bottom