Go to the official '09-'10 New York Knicks season thread, this thread will be locked soon

and on another note if Terrence Williams is still around at 28 he would be an absolute STEAL and theres no way we should pass him up. I loved him and thatentire Louisville team last year. And i have become convinced that if Flynn is around at 8 we should in no way pass him up. That is the man i want at #8.

also, dont think this was posted...

The Grizzlies have engaged in advanced discussions with the Knicks that will Darko Milicic in New York by week's end, unless Memphis winds up needing Milicic's expiring contract in another draft-related trade.

Sources say that the proposed swap would send Milicic to the Knicks for Quentin Richardson and cash. Milicic is scheduled to earn $7.5 million next season in the final year of a three-year deal he received from the Griz in 2007; Richardson has a player option for next season at $8.7 million.

http://realgm.com/src_wir...h_knicks_by_end_of_week/

ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

I dont mind it because while they both scrubs, we need a big man before a chucker who cant even shoot well anymore and Darko is still young and the former #2overall pick in one of the best drafts of all time and hes also playing on a contract year so i believe he definitely has more upside as well. I just dont likegetting too Euro
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

I feel as though we should have went after Amir Johnson when we had the chance to though. He is young and exactly what we need in our system and we could havegotten him for cheap AND his contract ends next summer. Whatever though, another missed oppurtunity
tired.gif

so lets say curry or rubio comes out and says " I only want to play in NY" like eli manning

what happens? why don't players do this more? cuz they don't wanna look selfish? nota team player?

We could have used it to trade up though.

Why is this not on NBA.com or ESPN though?...it's only being reported by the NY media.

well, maybe its under league review? who knows
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i wouldnt mind that trade. sort of unleash the log jam at the wing, and bring in another center.
maybe hughes+jefferies to the wizards is still going?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

T-Will at 28 would be a STEAL, Id go crazy if we scooped him with that pick...but he will NOT be on the board that late.

I agree with what Pharrelfor3 said, I could see those guys being on the board. I like Sam Young the most out of those 3, but I feel like he may be too closeto Ill-Will in terms of position and skill set (maybe I'm wrong with that though)

I could see us taking McClinton, although takin some with size at the PF/C positon would do us well, cant think of any off the top of my head that would bearound that late though.

Terrence Williams will be gone WAY before 28. The Bobcats have a man crush on him, and I'm not mad at them.

Call me crazy, but if the Knicks had two top 10 picks, I'd take Flynn first then Williams. Ball movement and back court defense would be at an all-timehigh with those two. Plus imagining Chandler, Williams, Nate & Flynn on a fast break would be like a mini dunk contest lol.

^ Just remember to call/text when you get there, I'll probably be there waiting. I might be nice enough and get you a coffee too who knows.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Terrence Williams will be gone WAY before 28. The Bobcats have a man crush on him, and I'm not mad at them.

Call me crazy, but if the Knicks had two top 10 picks, I'd take Flynn first then Williams. Ball movement and back court defense would be at an all-time high with those two. Plus imagining Chandler, Williams, Nate & Flynn on a fast break would be like a mini dunk contest lol.
imagine.... but damn yo NY why dont we go after Willaims first?

Originally Posted by Im Not You

/\ Go after Williams for what? Does Wilson Chandler not exist or something?

The glass is half empty?

Williams's ballhandling & passing make him a better fit for SG. Chandler is a prototypical SF that get's G'd into playing SG & PF.

imagine.... but damn yo NY why dont we go after Willaims first?

I would. But if the Knicks had two picks in the top ten, why not grab a pg first when you know no one else is going to take Williams before your second pick?

Glad we got that pick. Figured we'd get at least 1.

hmmm, dunno who to grab there tho

you know we have a coach name D'antoni rah, thier isn't a such thing as a KOBE (a person that takes 82% of the shots)

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

you know we have a coach name D'antoni rah, thier isn't a such thing as a KOBE (a person that takes 82% of the shots)
What does that have do with anything?

ohwell.gif

Williams's ballhandling & passing make him a better fit for SG. Chandler is a prototypical SF that get's G'd into playing SG & PF.

Their games don't complement each others at all. Both are best when going to the cup...neither of them of shooters. When has D'Antoni ever had twowings paired up that couldn't shoot in Phoenix?

Originally Posted by Al3xis

why the heck are we talkin about Terrence Williams?
Ask your boys and many others on here. Apparently Williams has become D-Wade lite in the past couple weeks. I like T-WIll but $*%%@% is ODingheavy

Originally Posted by Al3xis

why the heck are we talkin about Terrence Williams?
Word up. I briefly mentioned him saying he would be a STEAL at 28 although he will 99% be gone by than. In no way should he be discussed as apossible #8 choice though IMO, not with the wide variety of other talent at the guard position like Flynn or Tyreke Evans, etc.

Back
Top Bottom