Go to the official '09-'10 New York Knicks season thread, this thread will be locked soon

After Kwame Brown, Eddy is the biggest bust of this decade. (I'm still giving Darko a chance. Which is funny considering he's on our team also)

Is that lebron yellin new york at the end? If so you already know
pimp.gif

Tdoug lookin sharp in the scrimmage

"He just makes it every time, so I haven't seen anybody better than that," D'Antoni said. "I'd put him up there. He can go out andmake 25 straight 3s, then he'll make 10 straight left-handed 3s. There aren't many people in the world who can do that."

Originally Posted by Al3xis

3-5 days guys...when you're the outa shape it's bound to happen. as long as he gets on the court when it matters most..

well i have a feeling it's bound to happen ALOT.he needs to take care things that are under his control.and his weight issues can be resolved if he'sdedicated to stay in shape.he needs to put in alot more work that he has already.

I can't believe Curry is still on this team. Like there's been absolutely no way to trade him or get rid of him in any way? Give him a janitor'sposition at MSG or something. I feel for what this dude has gone through recently, but damn as a player, he's been a complete failure. Been given way toomany chances.

sp I hear that the only other NBA player to get curry's injury is brent barry a couple years ago. Like it really never happens to b ball players. I'velost all hope in ever trading this fat piece of crap.

Out of curiosity, if he gets killed, or dies or a heart attack does his salary comes off the books?

Originally Posted by DubA169

Out of curiosity, if he gets killed, or dies or a heart attack does his salary comes off the books?
That's sick, man..sick
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not going to lie to you...that has gone through my head a few times
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

curry aint sniffin more than 10 mpg...if any at all
Word. D'Antoni wants to win. Im telling you its the same $%!@ as last season. D'Antoni isnt gonna risk losing to try and showcase Eddy.Its the same $%!@ that happened last season. If you cant play you aint sniffing the court, thats just how D'Antoni is. Dint Curry also miss training camplast season??
nerd.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by DubA169

That's sick, man..sick
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not going to lie to you...that has gone through my head a few times
nerd.gif
I'm just playing

But I'm sayin........
devil.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

You actually do get a medical exception for stuff like that so technically you get his salary off the books but the league just pays for it.

So in a sad way yeah that could get Eddy off the books.

I've been trying to think of shady yet somehow legal ways of getting lebron, like that TV channel incentive.

is there a way to somehow trade curry's rights to a euro team who would just eat up the salary? Like lets say dantoni or dolan have connections with a euroteam and can pay that owner twice the amount somehow? Can you just give another team cash? I know the money laws are more relaxed there, especially with taxesso it wouldn't even need to be all of curry's 11 or so million to equal out

Like we convince him to opt out, he gets signed to a euro team, and we somehow give that team money.

ehhh. thats a lot of money to be shelling out.
i cant believe we're hoping dude dies just to get him off our books
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i mean he only has one more year, it shouldnt be that hard to move him optimistically thinking.
i think a lee+curry seems reasonable since lee only has 1 year, and eddy has 2. teams like the mavs might take the gamble because that might be the push theyneed to bring them up top.
they can give us someone like stackhouse+cash, which i really wouldnt mind although he's def. fallen off.

eek.gif
at all of the Eddy Curry comments.

Just waive him already and eat all the salary. Dude is a complete disgrace.

Back
Top Bottom