Go to the official '09-'10 New York Knicks season thread, this thread will be locked soon

laugh.gif
@ the chest bumps.

But the Knicks actually helped themselves in the trade by getting rid of serial team cancer, Quentin Richardson, who hogged up undeserved minutes the past two seasons and played dreadfully.
eek.gif
goddamn, why you gonna hate on Q-Brick like that??
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Darko
pimp.gif

and watch out for J Hill in addition to being very scrappy and aggressive as well as being athletic, my man can also step back and knock it down midrange. Pluswe got 2 shotblockers in him and Darko and while much was made of us passing on a point guard in Jennings, one can argue that that is JUST as big of a need.Weve pretty much been dead last every year since Camby left. In fact im loving this focus on getting defensive minded players while still fitting into thesystem, it looks like we aint foolin when we saying D is a prioity because that is pretty much all we have focused on this offseason.
smokin.gif
nerd.gif

^ Word. We needed size at the frontline and Donnie and Co. accomplished that.

Hill was not my first choice (wanted Flynn) but he looks like he can turn into a really good player in the future.

Man I can't wait for the season to come.

toney douglas lookin real good out there. i think i;ve seen jhill shoot more airballs/bricks then him hit any jumpers

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

^added you on flickr dog.

dope stuff.
Thanks man. I like the pics you posted on the photography thread as well.

Anyhow, is it true that the pick that were giving to Utah next year is going to be unprotected?

Originally Posted by AirAlphabet

^ Word. We needed size at the frontline and Donnie and Co. accomplished that.

Hill was not my first choice (wanted Flynn) but he looks like he can turn into a really good player in the future.

Man I can't wait for the season to come.
100% agree with all of that. I was rocking my J Flynn Cuse uni to the draft
embarassed.gif
i wanted him bad. But when he was off the board im glad that Donnie didntpanic and go out and get Jennings or some $$$% just because he is a big name and he is another PG. Instead he filled in another need and i believe after allthose dudes i wanted like Flynn were off (i didnt even want Curry im talking about Evans, etc) Hill was the best avbailable player, and he fits this syste,mwell and is a great defender.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
at Steph... dont he and Jay have beef though, last time i checked??
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

did he just say, we'll see when I get here, or we'll see when IT(next year) gets here?

it's pretty funny his movie shown in more theaters in nyc then clevelend lol

That interviewer in the LeBron video
eek.gif

laugh.gif
@ LeBron dismissing her last question..."We'll see when itget here...aight? Thanks
happy.gif
"

Originally Posted by DubA169

damn prophecy you were posting at 3 30 am then 8 30 am. Got some sleeping issues?

nah, it was just this one night
laugh.gif

I may as well log on NT if I couldn't sleep
laugh.gif

[h1]Knicks' Curry out with calf injury[/h1]
Sep 30, 7:29 pm EDT

SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. (AP)-Knicks center Eddy Curry will have blood drained from a torn right calf muscle and is expected to miss three to five days.

The Knicks said Wednesday that Curry had left for New York to have the procedure and would return to training camp Thursday afternoon.

Trying to come back after he was limited to three games during an injury-ruined 2008-09 season, Curry was hurt Tuesday night during a scrimmage. He tore the plantaris muscle, which runs from the high calf to the heel. The injury is common in tennis players.

Curry couldn't practice at all here last year after being hospitalized with an illness.

3-5 days guys...when you're the outa shape it's bound to happen. as long as he gets on the court when it matters most..

CS_KNICKS_PRACTICE_5_.jpg
CS_KNICKS_PRACTICE_1_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom