Giving Back For Thanksgiving

Any of you plan on feeding the homeless or donating can food to those in need this year for Thanksgiving? I plan on doing so cause honestly I feel selfish when I over eat each year on Thanksgiving. It's about time I give back and help over feed someone else.

Any of you plan on feeding the homeless or donating can food to those in need this year for Thanksgiving? I plan on doing so cause honestly I feel selfish when I over eat each year on Thanksgiving. It's about time I give back and help over feed someone else.

I'm getting a group of students together from my school to feed the homeless @ a shelter a couple of blocks down. Still haven't gotten an exact # of those who are interested but I'm still going, whether people plan on joining in or not.

I'm getting a group of students together from my school to feed the homeless @ a shelter a couple of blocks down. Still haven't gotten an exact # of those who are interested but I'm still going, whether people plan on joining in or not.

If I have plans, I donate $$ however usually I volunteer the Wed night before Turkey day at a food bank/shelter. After spending a few hours there you really get into that sentiment of being thankful with what you have.

If I have plans, I donate $$ however usually I volunteer the Wed night before Turkey day at a food bank/shelter. After spending a few hours there you really get into that sentiment of being thankful with what you have.

I see homeless people around my way all the time. I've even packed a bag of some food I don't eat at my place and gave it to some lady on my block. I'll probably do that near the holidays just for peace of mind and spirit.

I see homeless people around my way all the time. I've even packed a bag of some food I don't eat at my place and gave it to some lady on my block. I'll probably do that near the holidays just for peace of mind and spirit.

No shelter this year though I probably should, nothing like doing something for someone else. Maybe I can find my way there for xmas, after all I met my wife serving the needy.

No shelter this year though I probably should, nothing like doing something for someone else. Maybe I can find my way there for xmas, after all I met my wife serving the needy.

found a food drive at the hospital i work in to donate to...want to find a shelter, some of the #NTwitter fam was looking into doing a NTcares
thing that day

found a food drive at the hospital i work in to donate to...want to find a shelter, some of the #NTwitter fam was looking into doing a NTcares
thing that day

Back
Top Bottom