give me some examples of white people acting black....

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

O believe me i'm quitting soon
laugh.gif

I'm not sayin there's inherent characteristics of one race... i said nothing about "black = oversized clothes, influenced by hip-hop culture, and speaking improperly, while acting white = having a productive job, dressing tastefully(this one is up in the air) and not using slang. " which is prolly why what i said is being blown so far outta proportion... this wasnt the right thread to say it in
laugh.gif

but i am stickin by what i said... some things, negative or positive, u can just tell who did it or who would. white ppl and black ppl... %+%$ every race has different culture and brought up differently so how couldnt u be able to tell things? I am NOT sayin its 100% true for EVERY single person.

Like what fam?

Give us an example?

How the hell you believe something but yet cant give an explaination?

Tell me something that a black/white person can do that no other race of human beings can....

Dont worry I'll wait
eyes.gif

the scene from gran torino where the black guy was like "whatchu 'spose to be" and the white guy was like "NAW ITZ KOO DAWG, NUTTIN, GOINDOWN TO THE CORNER SPOT, GET SOME CDS, IT'S GOOD BRO" lol

laugh.gif

I'm not sayin there's inherent characteristics of one race... i said nothing about "black = oversized clothes, influenced by hip-hop culture, and speaking improperly, while acting white = having a productive job, dressing tastefully(this one is up in the air) and not using slang. " which is prolly why what i said is being blown so far outta proportion... this wasnt the right thread to say it in
laugh.gif

but i am stickin by what i said... some things, negative or positive, u can just tell who did it or who would. white ppl and black ppl... %+%$ every race has different culture and brought up differently so how couldnt u be able to tell things? I am NOT sayin its 100% true for EVERY single person.

I wasn't exactly talking about you but based on the pictures in this thread and the character associated with the people, then yes that is what it appearspeople are saying. You, specifically keep saying that black people and white do act a certain way but aren't giving examples so it's being assumed thatsince those are the stereotypes, then that is what you're basing you're statements on. That is why it's being "blown out of proportion".Once you give the examples, it'll stop.

Originally Posted by THE FAME

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Like what fam?

Give us an example?

Tell me something that a black/white person can do that no other race of human beings can....

Dont worry I'll wait
eyes.gif
So now i said certain races can do things others cant?... right....

U hear about someone listening to country music, snowboarding or throwing keggars or skydiving you think what?

Or hear of a family havin a big dinner every sunday (soul food
laugh.gif
),listening to rap (not mainstream) or R&B u think what
horrible examples i kno lol
But all i'm sayin certain things you kno... if you've never heard something and automatically thought a white guy did that or a black guy did that thenyou're a better man than most people... So if u think i'm an idiot or moron let that +$!% ride and dont respond to me
laugh.gif
. Once again I AM NOT SAYIN THAT EVERYTHING IS INHERENT TO ONE SPECIFIC RACE.

i kno other ppl kno wat i'm sayin... but they kno this isnt gonna end well so they wont say anything
laugh.gif

trapmuzik617 wrote:
Originally Posted by THE FAME

trapmuzik617 wrote:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Like what fam?

Give us an example?

Dont worry I'll wait
eyes.gif
So now i said certain races can do things others cant?... right....

U hear about someone listening to country music, snowboarding or throwing keggars or skydiving you think what?

Or hear of a family havin a big dinner every sunday (soul food
laugh.gif
), listening to rap (not mainstream) or R&B u think what
horrible examples i kno lol
But all i'm sayin certain things you kno... if you've never heard something and automatically thought a white guy did that or a black guy did that then you're a better man than most people... So if u think i'm an idiot or moron let that +$!% ride and dont respond to me
laugh.gif
. Once again I AM NOT SAYIN THAT EVERYTHING IS INHERENT TO ONE SPECIFIC RACE.

i kno other ppl kno wat i'm sayin... but they kno this isnt gonna end well so they wont say anything
laugh.gif

Your right there are other idiotic people like you out there that thinks the same thing.
And of course it wont end well.....I let you guess why that is.

Here is an link to the definition of the word culture.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/culture
Tell me where it lists ethnicity.

I had no idea that your taste in music or the hobbies your into determines your race.

I wish to go no further with this.
I just hate the fact of thinking that there is another black male out there that thinks
"gansgta" music, greasy deep fried food, and tall tees are apart of their culture.
Bye.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

michael-jackson-neverland.jpg
indifferent.gif

op said white people acting black
this is a black male that had a skin condition smh
Actually, for the sake of ignorance if you read the OP it also said vice versca.
Even so. MJ wasn't exactly white thats make-up,his skin condition gave him no pigment at all dude was almost transparent.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

michael-jackson-neverland.jpg
indifferent.gif

op said white people acting black
this is a black male that had a skin condition smh
Actually, for the sake of ignorance if you read the OP it also said vice versca.
Even so. MJ wasn't exactly white thats make-up,his skin condition gave him no pigment at all dude was almost transparent.
The guy posted it believes one of two things, possibly both. MJ didn't have a skin condition and bleached his skin to look white and/or hebelieves MJ "acted" white.

Back
Top Bottom