roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SnkrFrk

Originally Posted by BigSean

Whats the worst is when your bf talks to a girl while your dating that is crazy enough to get a tatoo, and fly him out to visit her
indifferent.gif

I never put any of your business out there, you do it yourself...so stop complaining like you always do

a tattoo of what luv?
nerd.gif
You're an idiot. You sound like a kid with down syndrome trying to flirt with a girl.

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Originally Posted by SnkrFrk

Whats the worst is when your bf talks to a girl while your dating that is crazy enough to get a tatoo, and fly him out to visit her
indifferent.gif

I never put any of your business out there, you do it yourself...so stop complaining like you always do

a tattoo of what luv?
nerd.gif
You're an idiot. You sound like a kid with down syndrome trying to flirt with a girl.

Because I asked her "a tattoo of what"?
laugh.gif

Obvious the question wasn't meant for you so keep it moving.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

kix 4 kix, learn how to keep yo broads on a leash

NOT my girl bro
Yes I understand that. But she's old news still finding away in your day to day life. You needa find a way to dead her, I'll be damned ifone of my old girls got online stalking me/being an e-gangster puttin out my business... she's on some A Thin Line Between Love And Hate type stuff...makea new account randomilythat way she won't know who you are...

And Big Sean don't you dare try and respond to this...I ain't dude, I'll air a bird out on sight.

NOT my girl bro
Yes I understand that. But she's old news still finding away in your day to day life. You needa find a way to dead her, I'll be damned if one of my old girls got online stalking me/being an e-gangster puttin out my business... she's on some A Thin Line Between Love And Hate type stuff...make a new account randomilythat way she won't know who you are...

And Big Sean don't you dare try and respond to this...I ain't dude, I'll air a bird out on sight.

If I made a new account she would be getting to me though
grin.gif

My hang up is not that she is on NT, its that all she does is follow me into every thread and it gets annoying, like she said she doesn't air me out, sheis just so immature on certain things.

I have love for her, but she just always needs attention....But I see your point too bro.

There are better ways of having me in your life than following me on a forum "big sean"

NOT my girl bro
Yes I understand that. But she's old news still finding away in your day to day life. You needa find a way to dead her, I'll be damned if one of my old girls got online stalking me/being an e-gangster puttin out my business... she's on some A Thin Line Between Love And Hate type stuff...make a new account randomilythat way she won't know who you are...

If I made a new account she would be getting to me though
grin.gif

My hang up is not that she is on NT, its that all she does is follow me into every thread and it gets annoying, like she said she doesn't air me out, she is just so immature on certain things.

I have love for her, but she just always needs attention....But I see your point too bro.

There are better ways of having me in your life than following me on a forum "big sean"

Son she goes on your page and goes on the "my recent posts" thing.
All you got to do is go settings and hide it.
She wont be able to see where you posting nomore

Originally Posted by s0larp0wer

NOT my girl bro

nerd.gif
That's right.

smile.gif
I am terrified

Originally Posted by s0larp0wer

NOT my girl bro

nerd.gif
That's right.

smile.gif
I am terrified
No, you aren't. In a recent study, 90% of stalkers are fearless when it comes to confrontation.

I don't mind really dudes are thousands of miles away simping. I think its interesting because you can see how they feel about certain topics that usuallydon't come up in casual conversation.

Back
Top Bottom