Girlfriend went on my twitter and...

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by TooThrowed318

People she don"t have my password, i know that for sure. DC honestly i believe you gets no cooch females would never respect what your about.. anywho, I believe I either left myself logged on on twitter or she went thru my phone last night (my twitter app keeps me logged in). but yea im SALTY its the principal

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

People she don"t have my password, i know that for sure. DC honestly i believe you gets no cooch females would never respect what your about.. anywho, I believe I either left myself logged on on twitter or she went thru my phone last night (my twitter app keeps me logged in). but yea im SALTY its the principal

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Respect? Your girl doesn't even respect you and your property. Say what you want about me. You are the one with the tears on display for the world to see.

Yea I don't get no cooch. I know.
pimp.gif
I believe you son.... I do
pimp.gif

no tears here just sharing, its caring you kno.  but yea shes xtra salty about a female or 3 that i used to fool with the others im not too sure about.  Insecure aint the word at times smh.. good chick.. but with issues but wht girl dont have em??

Respect? Your girl doesn't even respect you and your property. Say what you want about me. You are the one with the tears on display for the world to see.

pimp.gif
I believe you son.... I do
pimp.gif

no tears here just sharing, its caring you kno.  but yea shes xtra salty about a female or 3 that i used to fool with the others im not too sure about.  Insecure aint the word at times smh.. good chick.. but with issues but wht girl dont have em??

silly kids...my girl huffs about the chicks i follow that I smashed before her...but she wouldnt go on there and unfollow them behind my back

i compromise and dont @ them or engage in any RT convo when I know my chick will be in her prime lurk mode

silly kids...my girl huffs about the chicks i follow that I smashed before her...but she wouldnt go on there and unfollow them behind my back

i compromise and dont @ them or engage in any RT convo when I know my chick will be in her prime lurk mode

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

exactlyyyy what i do, i see what they wrote and keep it movin.  if i think its of importance i might txt em or something but not out there on twitter

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

exactlyyyy what i do, i see what they wrote and keep it movin.  if i think its of importance i might txt em or something but not out there on twitter

pimp.gif
Real talk, if you weren't so cynical you'd get it in since you could be a pretty wise dude at times.

pimp.gif
Real talk, if you weren't so cynical you'd get it in since you could be a pretty wise dude at times.

Unfollowed like 6 of my female friends.  Instantly went back and refollowed them, idk whts the deal with that any of you ever had that issue?  She gets back from work its goin DOWN tho, dont want to seem mad salty over twitter but its the principal you kno

WHAT the HELL does your school principal have to do with anything????

hahahahahhahahhahahahahha

Unfollowed like 6 of my female friends.  Instantly went back and refollowed them, idk whts the deal with that any of you ever had that issue?  She gets back from work its goin DOWN tho, dont want to seem mad salty over twitter but its the principal you kno

WHAT the HELL does your school principal have to do with anything????

Originally Posted by LakerNation

WHAT does your school principal have to do with anything????

lame.. but it made me chuckle 
laugh.gif

He videotapes them.

lame.. but it made me chuckle 
laugh.gif

He videotapes them.

Originally Posted by kbweezy24

And why does she have your password?

this. some of my boys let their girls know their passwords for fb, email...etc 
alll badddd

Exactly. I don't share my %*%% with no one!

Originally Posted by kbweezy24

And why does she have your password?

this. some of my boys let their girls know their passwords for fb, email...etc 
alll badddd

Exactly. I don't share my %*%% with no one!

Back
Top Bottom