Girlfriend went on my twitter and...

if u aint creepn wit em, then !@#* em and her for that matter, tell her to fall back and trust u for you give her a reason NOT TOO

if u aint creepn wit em, then !@#* em and her for that matter, tell her to fall back and trust u for you give her a reason NOT TOO

Originally Posted by TooThrowed318

Unfollowed like 6 of my female friends.  Instantly went back and refollowed them, idk whts the deal with that any of you ever had that issue?  She gets back from work its goin DOWN tho, dont want to seem mad salty over twitter but its the principal you kno

my girl gets on my fb and unfriend some chicks idc really i mean its whatever 

Unfollowed like 6 of my female friends.  Instantly went back and refollowed them, idk whts the deal with that any of you ever had that issue?  She gets back from work its goin DOWN tho, dont want to seem mad salty over twitter but its the principal you kno

my girl gets on my fb and unfriend some chicks idc really i mean its whatever 

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

my chick always tripping about the females i tweet.....%#!$ her though

laugh.gif
....this made me laugh

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

the question is why did she know which girls to unfollow ? OP
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

lets just say I had a history.. but that was over a year ago, since then ive done plenty to repent. Still dnt make it right, and to the other question: she didnt get my pw I either left it logged on on accident or she went in my phone.

a history like you messed with these girls while with your current girl? if so i dont see why you would need to follow them on twitter and why you think your girl should be ok with that

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

the question is why did she know which girls to unfollow ? OP
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

lets just say I had a history.. but that was over a year ago, since then ive done plenty to repent. Still dnt make it right, and to the other question: she didnt get my pw I either left it logged on on accident or she went in my phone.

a history like you messed with these girls while with your current girl? if so i dont see why you would need to follow them on twitter and why you think your girl should be ok with that

Back
Top Bottom