Girlfriend went on my twitter and...

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

And why does she have your password?

you're too quick. came in here to type [DC]why does she have your password [/DC]

next time I'll prevail.
So in other words you are calling him a spineless coward too?

you're too quick. came in here to type [DC]why does she have your password [/DC]

next time I'll prevail.
So in other words you are calling him a spineless coward too me predictable?
yes, yes I am.

next time I'll prevail.
yes, yes I am.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

...or possibly his info is store on the computer and she used it.

Thought about that but that doesn't make an interesting story.

Thought about that but that doesn't make an interesting story.

thats y my computer is fingerprint protected. if anybody but me wanna use it they gotta use the guest profile. & givin yo chick yo passwords is always bad business

People she don"t have my password, i know that for sure. DC honestly i believe you gets no cooch females would never respect what your about.. anywho, I believe I either left myself logged on on twitter or she went thru my phone last night (my twitter app keeps me logged in). but yea im SALTY its the principal

thats y my computer is fingerprint protected. if anybody but me wanna use it they gotta use the guest profile. & givin yo chick yo passwords is always bad business

next time I'll prevail.
yes, yes I am.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

People she don"t have my password, i know that for sure. DC honestly i believe you gets no cooch females would never respect what your about.. anywho, I believe I either left myself logged on on twitter or she went thru my phone last night (my twitter app keeps me logged in). but yea im SALTY its the principal

next time I'll prevail.
yes, yes I am.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by TooThrowed318

Respect? Your girl doesn't even respect you and your property. Say what you want about me. You are the one with the tears on display for the world to see.

Yea I don't get no cooch. I know.
pimp.gif

Respect? Your girl doesn't even respect you and your property. Say what you want about me. You are the one with the tears on display for the world to see.

Yea I don't get no cooch. I know.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom