Girlfriend Appreciation! vol 1?

Usually if she is doing something nice she wants something huh?

Who knows.

Much Appreciation for my womans tho.

^ I wouldn't say she really WANTS something but the whole "taking care of her man" idea always seemed funny to me. And I questioned folks thatjust let their woman BUY them all of those things. Maybe I am too proud.

not trying to be a simp but is it possible to meet your future wifey at 17? im 19 now and weve been together 3yrs on jan 11th

Originally Posted by 360wavesandxbox

much appreciated..i been mad broke lately. my girl takes ME on dates..just yesterday i wasnt feelin that good she took off work, came and picked me up,drove me to Concord Mills which is about 45 mins away, and took me to see avatar3d on Imax, and took me out to eat, all on her..and THEN gave me money to gas my car up with lol...she is amazing.. responsible for half of my wardrobe, all because she is proud of me actually being in college and sticking it out..little does she know that the reason im so broke is because i just finished paying off her engagement ring that i been working towards for nearly a year and a half...so she willbe well rewarded for her efforts..

Good Girlfriends #!%#%!!!

concord mills?? where you from?
Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

MY GF is mad appreciated. . . her family stay cooking for a brother. . .

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

not trying to be a simp but is it possible to meet your future wifey at 17? im 19 now and weve been together 3yrs on jan 11th

I mean I guess you can but you have SO MUCH life to live before you even start thinking about that.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

360wavesandxbox wrote:

much appreciated..i been mad broke lately. my girl takes ME on dates..just yesterday i wasnt feelin that good she took off work, came and picked me up,drove me to Concord Mills which is about 45 mins away, and took me to see avatar3d on Imax, and took me out to eat, all on her..and THEN gave me money to gas my car up with lol...she is amazing.. responsible for half of my wardrobe, all because she is proud of me actually being in college and sticking it out..little does she know that the reason im so broke is because i just finished paying off her engagement ring that i been working towards for nearly a year and a half...so she willbe well rewarded for her efforts..

Good Girlfriends #!%#%!!!

you definitely need to hold on to that
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
But she recognizes that you going to school and she knows that in the long run it'll pay off. You obivously sound like a stand up dude and not just a mooch. She's not only making a monetary, but an emotional investment in you. Proud of you for steppin' up and gettin' that ring.

ya'll are an inspiration (for real)

Same thing I was thinkin. Props 360..
Recently I've been lovin the single tip but this has got me thinkin..
Not because I want a chick to do stuff for me but just to have a lady who will hold me down for whatever..

-cooks
-2 jobs
-fam oriented
-looks/body/personality amazing

I tell my lady everyday that I appreciate her.

Love is love but damn, she is one hell of a woman.
pimp.gif

360, my girl did that for me when i was on disability, don't you just feel like makin' love to her till she passes out....

but..

i got back to work today
pimp.gif

time to spoil wifey
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

don't know how i double posted so damn late.. but spyder i say yes, because in my family we have 3 high school sweet-heart marriages one couple married at25, another at 23, and another @ 35 (they are the joke of the fam, because they moved in together at 25, had 2 kids, shared last name, then got married lol

Originally Posted by Diego

I get scared when my girl acts overly nice.
Got me feeling like shell be asking for a romantic weekend getaway during Superbowl weekend.
laugh.gif

i was off today and was supposed to pick up dog food and medicine for her ... i stay up all last night and sleep through the day ... she calls me and asks if ipicked everything up, i say woops ... she comes home with hot soup, sandwich and mac n cheese, dog food and medicine for herself ...

so not only did i fail at doing something simple, i was rewarded with a bomb #%# lunch ... APPRECIATED!

Definitely appreciated! My girlfriend will bring me home treats after work if she knows I'm stressed about an assignment...

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

i was off today and was supposed to pick up dog food and medicine for her ... i stay up all last night and sleep through the day ... she calls me and asks if i picked everything up, i say woops ... she comes home with hot soup, sandwich and mac n cheese, dog food and medicine for herself ...

so not only did i fail at doing something simple, i was rewarded with a bomb #%# lunch ... APPRECIATED!

lol you are a loser my man..................all jokes aside lets get that win on saturday
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom