Girlfriend Appreciation! vol 1?

My girl is deffinitely appreciated. She brings me lunch if she's not workin, she takes care of the laundry, makes my plates when we are having dinner athome, she just does alot for me period.

Originally Posted by 360wavesandxbox

much appreciated..i been mad broke lately. my girl takes ME on dates..just yesterday i wasnt feelin that good she took off work, came and picked me up,drove me to Concord Mills which is about 45 mins away, and took me to see avatar3d on Imax, and took me out to eat, all on her..and THEN gave me money to gas my car up with lol...she is amazing.. responsible for half of my wardrobe, all because she is proud of me actually being in college and sticking it out..little does she know that the reason im so broke is because i just finished paying off her engagement ring that i been working towards for nearly a year and a half...so she willbe well rewarded for her efforts..

Good Girlfriends #!%#%!!!
Awww, she's a keeper.
As are you.

Best of luck to you two!

Originally Posted by Executive76

frown.gif

Single FTL

much appreciated..i been mad broke lately. my girl takes ME on dates..just yesterday i wasnt feelin that good she took off work, came and picked me up,drove me to Concord Mills which is about 45 mins away, and took me to see avatar3d on Imax, and took me out to eat, all on her..and THEN gave me money to gas my car up with lol...she is amazing.. responsible for half of my wardrobe, all because she is proud of me actually being in college and sticking it out..little does she know that the reason im so broke is because i just finished paying off her engagement ring that i been working towards for nearly a year and a half...so she willbe well rewarded for her efforts..

awesome story bro...really

g'luck!!

My ex was a good girl, but she couldn't cook. She did take care of me though. I miss her =(...haha

MY GF is mad appreciated. . . her family stay cooking for a brother. . . word to her and me getting engaged in 2010!

you definitely need to hold on to that
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
But she recognizes that you going to school and she knows thatin the long run it'll pay off. You obivously sound like a stand up dude and not just a mooch. She's not only making a monetary, but an emotionalinvestment in you. Proud of you for steppin' up and gettin' that ring.

ya'll are an inspiration (for real)

Damn 360 you definitely have a keeper, props to you.

I need a girl like that in my life.
ohwell.gif

Is it me or is NT all boo'd up?

Props and congrats to you 360; I'm sure she'll be ecstatic when the gets the ring.

I love my girlfriend too. she hella coo. I like how we both like cars and kicks. She does alot for me.

Awe.

I love and appreciate my girlfriend. I'm planning on proposing to her sometime this year.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by THE ANOMOLIE

My girl is the coolest chick ever. She played Gears of War with me all the time. We enjoy watching sports. I can't believe I got a chick like this.

no diss but I swear you sound 13.

Anyways, I'm no one's "GF" but I hope I'm appreciated nonetheless
embarassed.gif
You can be my "GF" and I'll appreciate you.

eek.gif
awwwwww, that's so cute.

michelle

360, my girl did that for me when i was on disability, don't you just feel like makin' love to her till she passes out....

but..

i got back to work today
pimp.gif

time to spoil wifey
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sounds like a caretaker to me

I would feel a certain way if anyone did all of that for me. I know you probably don't ask but I will definitely tell them, "I appreciate it but youdon't have to."

When folks do all of that for you, they tend to believe they can control you on the low.

This is an appreciation so I won't say much more.

Back
Top Bottom