Girlfriend Appreciation! vol 1?

Mine is unappreciated
grin.gif

Appreciated when she's not being a word that rhymes with hunt, and she usually acts like such so
mad.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by THE ANOMOLIE

My girl is the coolest chick ever. She played Gears of War with me all the time. We enjoy watching sports. I can't believe I got a chick like this.

no diss but I swear you sound 13.

Anyways, I'm no one's "GF" but I hope I'm appreciated nonetheless
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by THE ANOMOLIE

My girl is the coolest chick ever. She played Gears of War with me all the time. We enjoy watching sports. I can't believe I got a chick like this.

When I was looking I could never find an attractive chick that likes video games.

Originally Posted by Tinchy Stryder

Originally Posted by rocman23

Originally Posted by Tinchy Stryder

I need to get me one of those... I'm tired of dealing with these dumb bimbo jumpoff's
like the one you paid 83 dollars plus tax for.

naw but my gf is definitely appreciated. she holds a brother down throughout all my stupidity
I paid 83 dollars for that Wolf Lamp....I don't even know where hookers hang out at...
peeping tom
laugh.gif
naw but shes a keeper for doing all that foryou

I fell in love with my girl when she used to bring me lunch and kick it with me at the shoe store I worked at..

not only did I never ask for the food, but we weren't even "offical"

she made me feel special, like she really cared about me.....

which is why I put up with so much, I loves her. (arguments, long distance, etc.)

much appreciated..i been mad broke lately. my girl takes ME on dates..just yesterday i wasnt feelin that good she took off work, came and picked me up,drove meto Concord Mills which is about 45 mins away, and took me to see avatar3d on Imax, and took me out to eat, all on her..and THEN gave me money to gas my car upwith lol...she is amazing.. responsible for half of my wardrobe, all because she is proud of me actually being in college and sticking it out..little does sheknow that the reason im so broke is because i just finished paying off her engagement ring that i been working towards for nearly a year and a half...so shewillbe well rewarded for her efforts..

Good Girlfriends #!%#%!!!

Originally Posted by 360wavesandxbox

much appreciated..i been mad broke lately. my girl takes ME on dates..just yesterday i wasnt feelin that good she took off work, came and picked me up,drove me to Concord Mills which is about 45 mins away, and took me to see avatar3d on Imax, and took me out to eat, all on her..and THEN gave me money to gas my car up with lol...she is amazing.. responsible for half of my wardrobe, all because she is proud of me actually being in college and sticking it out..little does she know that the reason im so broke is because i just finished paying off her engagement ring that i been working towards for nearly a year and a half...so she willbe well rewarded for her efforts..

Awww adorable!!! Congrats
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 360wavesandxbox

much appreciated..i been mad broke lately. my girl takes ME on dates..just yesterday i wasnt feelin that good she took off work, came and picked me up,drove me to Concord Mills which is about 45 mins away, and took me to see avatar3d on Imax, and took me out to eat, all on her..and THEN gave me money to gas my car up with lol...she is amazing.. responsible for half of my wardrobe, all because she is proud of me actually being in college and sticking it out..little does she know that the reason im so broke is because i just finished paying off her engagement ring that i been working towards for nearly a year and a half...so she willbe well rewarded for her efforts..

So cute!
Congrats!

i hate my girlfriend...

like drake say...

"leave me, leave me ... i cant f***** stand you /

wish i had the courage to say everything i plan to"...

smh...

she is 22.. and a smart one..College wasn't for her and so she went to cosmetology school and has a big client base and does pretty well.. Girls like herdont come around often if at all

Back
Top Bottom