Girlfriend Appreciation! vol 1?

I've never seen one of these on here, so I figured I'd make one.

I'm sick and my girl came home from 8 hours of work and made me the BEST homemade soup in the world. Proceeded to gimmie one of those deep scalp massagesthat just makes you melt, and popped in Public Enemies for me (she HATES gangster type movies). Just had me like
happy.gif

Just the little things she does ya know? Anyways...appreciate! (or backfire...hard
laugh.gif
)

I get scared when my girl acts overly nice.
Got me feeling like shell be asking for a romantic weekend getaway during Superbowl weekend.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Got a case of the manflu?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you women are so alike. She said that the first day I had it, but it keptgetting worse. I never get sick...but when I do I try to make the most out of it
laugh.gif

and DC...it was like noodle soup. She cooked the noodles, made the broth, threw the veggies in etc. Then she made some grilled cheese on french bread
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tinchy Stryder

I need to get me one of those... I'm tired of dealing with these dumb bimbo jumpoff's
like the one you paid 83 dollars plus tax for.

naw but my gf is definitely appreciated. she holds a brother down throughout all my stupidity

Originally Posted by rocman23

Originally Posted by Tinchy Stryder

I need to get me one of those... I'm tired of dealing with these dumb bimbo jumpoff's
like the one you paid 83 dollars plus tax for.

naw but my gf is definitely appreciated. she holds a brother down throughout all my stupidity
qft

think imma get her a ring this year.

Originally Posted by Diego

I get scared when my girl acts overly nice.
Got me feeling like shell be asking for a romantic weekend getaway during Superbowl weekend.

laugh.gif
I was thinking the same thing

My girl brings me her lunches from the caf here all the time.

The sandwiches are disgusting, but she usually gives me the stuff she likes if I'm hungry.

and she cooked me 18 cupcakes for my 18th birthday not too long ago.

def. appreciated.
pimp.gif

my girlfriend is always extra appreciated...especially when I go out with my boys and their trying to win but at the end of the night are empty handed and dontget any chicks lol

Back
Top Bottom