Girl Attacked..Advice

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

dump her. she gave dude some awesome jawsome all the way from austin to houston. bet on it

yeah man she aint want u on the phone?? she cheated bruh, for real
tired.gif
SHESLID HIM THAT GOOD NECK TOO.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

dump her. she gave dude some awesome jawsome all the way from austin to houston. bet on it

tired.gif
SHE SLID HIM THAT GOOD NECK TOO.

tired.gif
bosh-chris-392-cp-080409.jpg

laugh.gif

Well, you broke the phone so now there's nothing !!! It's up to you now, she can either be saying the truth or just messing around, either way, thedecision would've been a lot easier if you didn't go crazy on the phone. 2 years ain't bad, it a learned experience so I say if you feel thatyou've been played with then get moving.

Chump *$# girl problems, #+%#* so old.. you don't need to make a post about your gay *$# life.

hit the nail right on the head
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Mysons Dom and Diego[/color]
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]..This is the first time in a while I actually teared from laughing so hard on NT[/color]

Originally Posted by Kobeeh

you should have ran off with her phone till you got to a safe place to read the text messages! its not hard to dust a girl.
t
I know right, shoulda just dipped. But she obviously hidin somethin. Me and my girl play like that but she don't bite and choke me.
smh.gif
Ya girldef doin some shady business w/ ol boy

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

ya sounds like something either went down or bout to go down she probably had some old txt or maybe recent one for some more meet up to "drive some whereelse" i think if yall are mature enough talk to over the the way she attacked seems like she was hidiing something and probably will end up doing it again
smh.gif

Okay niketalk fam im feeling a lot better now.i talked to my mom for an hour about the whole situation,my mom likes this girl a lot by the way,and my mom toldme to just move and and dont look back.my mom said that there is this college girl that she just hired a few weeks ago that is about 5'3,superfine,graduated number 2 in her high school class,is in a lot of organizations such as one that raises money for the hungry and she told me that she is going totry to hook me up with her,Oh yea.anyways thats great that she is a hard worker and is focused on school and thats exactly the type of girl i never thought iwould find.im going to try to take her out this weekend so ill put up pics so yal can beast on them.my spirits are feeling so high right now

fam if she was goin crazy that you were lookin thru her phone then she up to or has been doin somethin.

ya'll are acting like you would have let your girl go through your phone...she probably did mess with dude but you still shouldn't have taken herphone...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

ya'll are acting like you would have let your girl go through your phone...she probably did mess with dude but you still shouldn't have taken her phone...
my question to you is...

if you have nothing to hide... then why not let him look...

especially if this is the person you're in a committed relationship with...

what reason do you have to hide your phone messages from them...

Back
Top Bottom