Girl Attacked..Advice

If she went that crazy over the phone, she was obviously hiding something. Dump her +**.

Leave that low self-esteem b-. honestly if there wasn't anything on her phone she would have let you seen it, you did the right thing by confronting herand not just let it slide.

Originally Posted by ChrisShouraisei

Leave that low self-esteem b-. honestly if there wasn't anything on her phone she would have let you seen it, you did the right thing by confronting her and not just let it slide.

no she wouldn't...

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

well she went to school during the summer and met this one guy and they eventually turned into best friends but then he tried to get with her(before me and her met) and she said no,a few weeks later me and her met and started going out almost right away. anyways that guy knew me and her were going out and he still was trying to get with her.i got mad and told her to wuit talking to him and she said ok.one day i got out of work early and decided to drop by her house and that foo was at her house.as soon as he saw me pull up he jumped in his car and jetted.i lost a lot of her trust that day.she told me again another time she wasnt talking to him and one night i got up and she wasnt in bed and i went to look for her and she was in the living room texting him.it pissed me off but i got over it.i get mad because she does a lot of things behind my back and i dont think its right.
slapping%20barbara_eden.jpg

Im sorry brah. Drop her. Move on. Dont get no gutta %%%, just get a smart nerd like girl....then transform her into a fine woman. H-Town girlsFTL. D-Town women FTW!

she is a low self esteem b. she was hiding stuff,i wasnt going to let it slide this time. its stupid becuase she has grabbed my phone and read my messagessometimes. she needs me so i dont see how i lost ^^^ she has no car,job,or anything like that so shes the one that lost.

Im completely on your side with this one, chic is mad crazy but, you have to look at it from a different standpoint. If she were to start looking through yourphone wouldn't you get mad too? I know I would, even if i didnt have anything to hide. Its the principle. Although you did have probable cuase for takingher phone and no way in hell im letting another dude take my girl to houston.

i literally just broke up with my gf. it's the best feeling in the world when you have had so much stress and paranoid built up. dump her and update usabout your new pick up
smokin.gif

yea i just need to get me another smart woman.the thing that sucks is that she was gong to be a doctor and rich. its cool thought because im goint o be adentist and ill be rich too.

She bit you in the face...as soon as that happened you shoulda Judo thrown her off you and been done with it.

Leave her, and leave her with the quickness.

yea ima grab me a nice girl and ill put up pics.ill still post pics of this girl tonight. i didnt want to touch her at all because i was scared that she wasgoign to call the cops or something.but anyways im going to finish up studying for my test,go to the pool and relax then go to sleep and get started on a greatnew day

yea ima grab me a nice girl and ill put up pics.ill still post pics of this girl tonight. i didnt want to touch her at all because i was scared that she was goign to call the cops or something.but anyways im going to finish up studying for my test,go to the pool and relax then go to sleep and get started on a great new day
award1.gif

Thats wuz up, sounds like a good start.

IT'S A DIRTY GAME BRAH.....

If she attacked u then HELL YEA she creepin wit dawg, But u should of neva broke da fone, u could of been rite datt she cheated or u could of been wrong, nowu don't kno cuz u broke tha fone, So i'd say holla @ one of her close homegirlz wit out yo girl knowin & see if she finna tell u any secrets aboutyo girl & homeboi

I thank erry guy should have atleast 1 -5 chicks on tha side just in case ya fill me....
smokin.gif

yea ima grab me a nice girl and ill put up pics.ill still post pics of this girl tonight. i didnt want to touch her at all because i was scared that she was goign to call the cops or something.but anyways im going to finish up studying for my test,go to the pool and relax then go to sleep and get started on a great new day

nice, do this

Moving On FTW
pimp.gif

you seen jay and silent bob strikes back. remember the unwritten rule of the road?

"sometimes you've got to slurp some sausage to get where you want to go."

thats probably what she did.

after talking to her bestgirlfriend i decided im really goign to move on.
it turns out that shes always been like this even with her old boyfriends,her bestgirlfriend told me shes not worth the trouble and that she knows i can get mea model chick if i wanted.i felt a lot better after talking to her so when i pic up the new hunny ill put up her pic.give me 15 minutes and ill post a pics ofthe broad that i just got into it with.

she goes all crazy and jumps on me ,starts choking the crap out of me and bit me opn the side of the face.i told her to get the f off of me and she was like well give me my phone so i broke her phone. she went all psycho and was crying and cursing and everything.its hard because this is the first big fight we have ever had and weve been together for 2years.

shamwow-275x300.jpg

But in all seriousness, i think she's hiding something, especially by how she attacked you. I mean i'll admit i don't care if people snoopthrough my phone i have nothing to hide, but if they make it a habit then i'd get mad. My ex used to always look through my phone so when i did the same toher she would try snatching it back then yelled at me. The time i did get ahold of it I didn't find any hard evidence but the suspicion was there and ashort time later i found out that she was cheating. But it all started with her not answering the phone or turning the phone off and what not...

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

dump her. she gave dude some awesome jawsome all the way from austin to houston. bet on it
roll.gif
I dont know why but i cant stop laughin at this.
To the OP take it form someone who has been in a relationship similar to this, once the trust is gone its over.

one night i got up and she wasnt in bed and i went to look for her and she was in the living room texting him.
eek.gif
%*@!!!! This is bad dude, real bad.

na its not bad anymore bro i got over it already 4real,im not getting back with her.i really think she is bi-polar.

Back
Top Bottom