Girl Attacked..Advice

face it kiddo....she got ran thru by paul wall, t-mac, lil flip, scarface, Yao, slim thug, hakeem the dream, and 4 boss hog outlawz

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

ya'll are acting like you would have let your girl go through your phone...she probably did mess with dude but you still shouldn't have taken her phone...
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

I just got into a fight with my girl,well my ex now.i have no idea what to do right now,im so enfuriated
mad.gif

heres the story,we both live in austin and i go to dallas for the weekends to work,
anyways it turns out that this past weekend she went with some guy to houston!!!
she told me that he just gave her a ride to her aunts house,i say its all bull.i got back to austin today and she asks why am i mad and i then grab her phone to read her texts because i think she is messing around with the dude and she goes all crazy and jumps on me ,starts choking the crap out of me and bit me opn the side of the face.i told her to get the f off of me and she was like well give me my phone so i broke her phone. she went all psycho and was crying and cursing and everything.its hard because this is the first big fight we have ever had and weve been together for 2years.
what should i do niketalk???

she reminds me of my girl
smh.gif
except the sleeping w/ other dudes part.....my fam and friends tell me to leave but i'm still here....lol

she cheats on you and your still with her?
pimp.gif
to you

Okay niketalk fam im feeling a lot better now.i talked to my mom for an hour about the whole situation,my mom likes this girl a lot by the way,and my mom told me to just move and and dont look back.my mom said that there is this college girl that she just hired a few weeks ago that is about 5'3,super fine,graduated number 2 in her high school class,is in a lot of organizations such as one that raises money for the hungry and she told me that she is going to try to hook me up with her,Oh yea.anyways thats great that she is a hard worker and is focused on school and thats exactly the type of girl i never thought i would find.im going to try to take her out this weekend so ill put up pics so yal can beast on them.my spirits are feeling so high right now
This guy getting hooked up by his mom.
laugh.gif

Okay niketalk fam im feeling a lot better now.i talked to my mom for an hour about the whole situation,my mom likes this girl a lot by the way,and my mom told me to just move and and dont look back.my mom said that there is this college girl that she just hired a few weeks ago that is about 5'3,super fine,graduated number 2 in her high school class,is in a lot of organizations such as one that raises money for the hungry and she told me that she is going to try to hook me up with her,Oh yea.anyways thats great that she is a hard worker and is focused on school and thats exactly the type of girl i never thought i would find.im going to try to take her out this weekend so ill put up pics so yal can beast on them.my spirits are feeling so high right now
Ummmm... What about the part where ya'll still live together for another month? WTH been goin on everyday? Ya'll just don't say a wordto each other?

My man got Mom on the clock with the second round draft pick
laugh.gif

your going to continue to get bit in the face
smh.gif

its weird because its hard to avoid eachother since we live together.
^^ yep momma hooked me up with a 10,im not ashamed,we will see how it goes.

I would get a restraining order, if it was me she attacked I would be posting on NT in a correctional facility facing life.

its weird because its hard to avoid eachother since we live together.
^^ yep momma hooked me up with a 10,im not ashamed,we will see how it goes.

PICS?
nerd.gif

You did the right thing by leaving that crazy chick... It seems to me, from your words, thats she's beencheating for a minute...

Just don't f**k up and make the same mistake by jumping into a relationship early with this new chick...

I would just take all my stuff out that apartment for a month until that lease is up and then find a new place...

It seems like your mom dukes is all you got so stay with her til' this stuff blows over...

^ i did post pics of her a few pages back.il ask her later today if she has a facebook or something.
oh yea i just remembered that the ex also stabbed me with a thumb tack on my back,lol.

^ i did post pics of her a few pages back.il ask her later today if she has a facebook or something.
oh yea i just remembered that the ex also stabbed me with a thumb tack on my back,lol.

R.I.P.

dang im fired up again,the Girl's best friend called me telling me all kinds of crap like her ex is trying to get with my ex and other crap like that.iwouldnt care but i heard he and some other guys are talking down bcuz of lies she told them.
niketalk,should i just bash their heads in to shut them up or what do you suggest?and should i get a girlfriend to bash her head in too?

dang im fired up again,the Girl's best friend called me telling me all kinds of crap like her ex is trying to get with my ex and other crap like that.i wouldnt care but i heard he and some other guys are talking down bcuz of lies she told them.
niketalk,should i just bash their heads in to shut them up or what do you suggest?and should i get a girlfriend to bash her head in too?
You got way too much drama going on in your life.
You starting to sound real lame right now.

Cut ALL ties and keep it moving.

Back
Top Bottom