Girl Advice Thread, vol... 8 million trillion

people saying that she is not into you........could be or could be not........but if i met a girl and she asked to be my gf the 2nd day i saw her, i would just think she was a little weird and distance myself immediately from her, but that does not mean I did not like her in the beginning.......so you can't blame her for starting to be a little weird.......just give her distance ........and hopefully she hits u up later

Summer dresses, flowers in their hair, and flip-flops......basically what I'm saying is, summer is right around the corner and the (()) literally falls out the sky. I'll be damned if I'm trying to wife a chick this time of year. You'll be aright.

Summer dresses, flowers in their hair, and flip-flops......basically what I'm saying is, summer is right around the corner and the (()) literally falls out the sky. I'll be damned if I'm trying to wife a chick this time of year. You'll be aright.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Son said he made her his girl like an archie comic.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

She was messing with her ex the whole time and you werent a better option than him. It's the summer. You'll find other broads.

She was messing with her ex the whole time and you werent a better option than him. It's the summer. You'll find other broads.

Back
Top Bottom