Girl Advice Thread, vol... 8 million trillion

A girl needs to like you in order to have sex. A girl needs to have sex in order to have emotional attachment.

With that said, you messed up from the beginning. The 'game' must be played, but you messed it up by trying so hard to make her your 'girl' and labeling what little you had together. It was simply way too much, way too soon, and she didn't know how to respond. There was no mystery. In fact, there was a feeling of pressure because she now had this label of being 'your girl', and she just didn't like you enough to want to deal with it. You can analyze each and every moment of each and every time you spent together, but you're just digging yourself a bigger hole of despair. Once a girl brings up having feelings for an 'ex', it's a wrap for you. And by texting her first, you're giving her power that she seemingly wants nothing to do with.

If you want any sort of chance, DO NOT hit her up. At all. Have her wondering "well if he wanted me to be his girl so much, why isn't he calling?" and so on. Leave her mind dangling. If she wants to see you, she knows your number.

Until then, keep it moving.

A girl needs to like you in order to have sex. A girl needs to have sex in order to have emotional attachment.

With that said, you messed up from the beginning. The 'game' must be played, but you messed it up by trying so hard to make her your 'girl' and labeling what little you had together. It was simply way too much, way too soon, and she didn't know how to respond. There was no mystery. In fact, there was a feeling of pressure because she now had this label of being 'your girl', and she just didn't like you enough to want to deal with it. You can analyze each and every moment of each and every time you spent together, but you're just digging yourself a bigger hole of despair. Once a girl brings up having feelings for an 'ex', it's a wrap for you. And by texting her first, you're giving her power that she seemingly wants nothing to do with.

If you want any sort of chance, DO NOT hit her up. At all. Have her wondering "well if he wanted me to be his girl so much, why isn't he calling?" and so on. Leave her mind dangling. If she wants to see you, she knows your number.

Until then, keep it moving.

wowww. hey you need to stop making girls you just meet your girlfriend.... i went out with my girl for 2 months before we made it official......you need to chill with the girl many times and see how she is before you make her yours..........you ruined it for yourself buddy for making that move to quick......girls are not going to show you how they are the first week you meet them.

wowww. hey you need to stop making girls you just meet your girlfriend.... i went out with my girl for 2 months before we made it official......you need to chill with the girl many times and see how she is before you make her yours..........you ruined it for yourself buddy for making that move to quick......girls are not going to show you how they are the first week you meet them.

Some powerful responses in this thread. Anyways, I realized I'mma leave it alone, I took the L. Next time I'mma take it slow, what happens happens, lesson learned. 
tired.gif

Whatevs, hitting up the PR Parade this Sunday. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Who in there? 

Some powerful responses in this thread. Anyways, I realized I'mma leave it alone, I took the L. Next time I'mma take it slow, what happens happens, lesson learned. 
tired.gif

Whatevs, hitting up the PR Parade this Sunday. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Who in there? 

Originally Posted by ipitomi

Truth, Next time get to know the girl as a friend. You don't want suprises during the relationship. You have to see her happy, sad, moody, angry and be able to handle that before you
make your decision to settle down with her.

Originally Posted by ipitomi

Truth, Next time get to know the girl as a friend. You don't want suprises during the relationship. You have to see her happy, sad, moody, angry and be able to handle that before you
make your decision to settle down with her.

All this for a girl you didn't smash? Take the L. Cut her off. If you get lucky, she'll wonder why you aren't chasing after her and will initiate contact with you again, but don't hold your breathe for anything OP. Just keep it moving
pimp.gif

All this for a girl you didn't smash? Take the L. Cut her off. If you get lucky, she'll wonder why you aren't chasing after her and will initiate contact with you again, but don't hold your breathe for anything OP. Just keep it moving
pimp.gif

people saying that she is not into you........could be or could be not........but if i met a girl and she asked to be my gf the 2nd day i saw her, i would just think she was a little weird and distance myself immediately from her, but that does not mean I did not like her in the beginning.......so you can't blame her for starting to be a little weird.......just give her distance ........and hopefully she hits u up later

Back
Top Bottom