Gilbert Arenas Arrested for Possession of Illegal Fireworks

Going 80mph with procession of illegal material.

C'mon Gilbert stupid move.

*plays Drake Fireworks and puts on Spreewell Dadas*

This is why some fireworks are illegal.

LOL in LA fireworks suck so i used to always buy illegal ones from the homie who got them from Tijuana :lol: :lol:

got cuaght up by the police when i was in the 5th grade (for some ninjas :smh: )

people in my area buy the "illegal" fireworks on the indian reservation. Cars are lined up for miles and cops don't do ****. those cops were lame for arresting him for that

It was a truck full of illegal fireworks. I read "100 pounds of illegal fireworks."

They called the bomb squad cause they are explosives that could, you know, EXPLODE. Not to make a scene with a celebrity.

It was a truck full of illegal fireworks. I read "100 pounds of illegal fireworks."

They called the bomb squad cause they are explosives that could, you know, EXPLODE. Not to make a scene with a celebrity.
i guess that cop just wanted to add an athlete to his list of arrests. that way he can brag about it down the road.

They didn't need to bring in the bomb squad for that. Its like they wanted to give the bomb squad workers overtime

Wat does the bomb squad do when they aren't needed.. regular office or street patrol officers?

This is why some fireworks are illegal.

Son, not gonna lie....last year I was popping some roman candle type stuff off in my yard in Queens and this same thing happened to me. one of the sparks flew past my shoulder....checked my shirt the next day and it was all burned up.

Still love fireworks.8)

but you'd have to be a dumbass to do it that in a small neighboyhood like that

you should come to my neighborhood in NYC for the 4th. My street is just as narrow and the houses are 20 ft apart. People still go wild with any type of fire works they can get, illegally of course.

Back
Top Bottom