Gf said she wanted a break Vol. 24523453

She looks like:

bernie-mac.jpg

Just move on.  Young girls always think they can change a guy.  All the relationships I was in when I was in when I was younger, they'd always have something they wanted you to do different, dress different, act different, it's not worth the stress. 

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

Um, she said she was not going to talk to other dudes, and then she mentions wanting to talk to other dudes? Let her go.

SAME THING IM THINKING

Don't be naive OP.

Im curious too..have you noticed her acting different lately? My guess is she wants to smash an acquaintance(s) of hers. You said you're her first maybe she wants to see what she's "missing".

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

Um, she said she was not going to talk to other dudes, and then she mentions wanting to talk to other dudes? Let her go.

SAME THING IM THINKING

Don't be naive OP.

Im curious too..have you noticed her acting different lately? My guess is she wants to smash an acquaintance(s) of hers. You said you're her first maybe she wants to see what she's "missing".

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

and she texted me this morning sayin good mornin cupcake

should i text her back? i don't want to sound bitter or angry

That's really your judgment...you know her better than any of us do. From my experience, I would not make myself too accessible. Replying back may give her the idea that she still has you and can always fall back on you if the next +%%$@ plays her for an idiot. 

I'd reply non-nonchalantly, then the next time she says something like that, ignore it.
Something similar just happened to me, except chick texted a few says after saying hope your doing well, I didn't reply.

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

and she texted me this morning sayin good mornin cupcake

should i text her back? i don't want to sound bitter or angry

That's really your judgment...you know her better than any of us do. From my experience, I would not make myself too accessible. Replying back may give her the idea that she still has you and can always fall back on you if the next +%%$@ plays her for an idiot. 

I'd reply non-nonchalantly, then the next time she says something like that, ignore it.
Something similar just happened to me, except chick texted a few says after saying hope your doing well, I didn't reply.

On some real #@@$ tho, she looks like a dude with a wig on. This break-up is a W in disguise, word to the wig.

Dead her and if you really want her she'll come crawling.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

On some real #@@$ tho, she looks like a dude with a wig on. This break-up is a W in disguise, word to the wig.

Dead her and if you really want her she'll come crawling.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

break = I want to have my cake, and to eat it too. You can play the silly game or you can move on.

break = I want to have my cake, and to eat it too. You can play the silly game or you can move on.

Back
Top Bottom