Gf said she wanted a break Vol. 24523453

dude said far from ugly though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

the comments in here are crazy. op move on though. break is code for "i met another guy i really like and i want to see where it goes without feling guilty. thats why im arguing so much with you over dumb stuff" how can a woman have a j o body thats an absurd comment...she cant help how she was built. that wont reflect the type of chick she is.

laugh.gif
I hope that's not directed towards my comment, cuz that's not what i meant.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

the comments in here are crazy. op move on though. break is code for "i met another guy i really like and i want to see where it goes without feling guilty. thats why im arguing so much with you over dumb stuff" how can a woman have a j o body thats an absurd comment...she cant help how she was built. that wont reflect the type of chick she is.

laugh.gif
I hope that's not directed towards my comment, cuz that's not what i meant.

Yeah, she's def talking to other dudes already, maybe not w/o limits until she broke things off w/ u. She has some decency if you ask me. She could've been creeping and smashing and kept you on her side.

Yeah, she's def talking to other dudes already, maybe not w/o limits until she broke things off w/ u. She has some decency if you ask me. She could've been creeping and smashing and kept you on her side.

i remember you making a thread about a girl at the beginning of the year... i think
talking about cuffing, but it may be too early bc you just started ur freshman year in college

i'm going through that right now and i want out

she doesn't want you anymore bro

it may suck, but you know what you have to do

cliffs:

don't let her game you

MOVE THE $%!# ON

go diddy bop around campus, grab a skeez and bruise her esophagus

i remember you making a thread about a girl at the beginning of the year... i think
talking about cuffing, but it may be too early bc you just started ur freshman year in college

i'm going through that right now and i want out

she doesn't want you anymore bro

it may suck, but you know what you have to do

cliffs:

don't let her game you

MOVE THE $%!# ON

go diddy bop around campus, grab a skeez and bruise her esophagus

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

She got a nice lil body, but she's built for the jumpoff core. She met up on a decent dude too early in her career, she's got years of clubbing, cheating, pseudo-relationships and maybe a gangbang left before she slows.
eek.gif
roll.gif

OP:

Spoiler [+]
ross.jpg

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

She got a nice lil body, but she's built for the jumpoff core. She met up on a decent dude too early in her career, she's got years of clubbing, cheating, pseudo-relationships and maybe a gangbang left before she slows.
eek.gif
roll.gif

OP:

Spoiler [+]
ross.jpg

Man O.P. with all respect and praise to Allah that is very kind of you to take that beast in and show it love and affection. Sometimes when you take in animals from the wild they simply can't resist nature. She longs for the foliage and mist of the Congo. She is returning back to the deep, lush, jungles the African foothills. Let her go................. all she wants is freedom

Man O.P. with all respect and praise to Allah that is very kind of you to take that beast in and show it love and affection. Sometimes when you take in animals from the wild they simply can't resist nature. She longs for the foliage and mist of the Congo. She is returning back to the deep, lush, jungles the African foothills. Let her go................. all she wants is freedom

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by iHust1e

On some real #@@$ tho, she looks like a dude with a wig on. This break-up is a W in disguise, word to the wig.

Dead her and if you really want her she'll come crawling.

laugh.gif
 cold blooded......... but true. maybe its just that pic tho OP, not that I'm beasting but post more (by more i mean better) NT is harsh
laugh.gif
@ "word to the wig"
roll.gif
you are a jerk bro
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by iHust1e

On some real #@@$ tho, she looks like a dude with a wig on. This break-up is a W in disguise, word to the wig.

Dead her and if you really want her she'll come crawling.

laugh.gif
 cold blooded......... but true. maybe its just that pic tho OP, not that I'm beasting but post more (by more i mean better) NT is harsh
laugh.gif
@ "word to the wig"
roll.gif
you are a jerk bro
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

heres a pic
[table][tr][td]Buttahead[/td][td]92 up15 downhttp://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=buttahead#http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=buttahead#[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
buy buttahead mugs, tshirts and magnets

When everything on a female look good good but her head

I was gonna holla at Tameka but then she took out her hair extensions and she was a buttahead.

by Nikki13 May 31, 2005 share this
[/td][/tr][/table]

1075i76.png
brown paper bag

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

heres a pic
[table][tr][td]Buttahead[/td][td]92 up15 downhttp://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=buttahead#http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=buttahead#[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
buy buttahead mugs, tshirts and magnets

When everything on a female look good good but her head

I was gonna holla at Tameka but then she took out her hair extensions and she was a buttahead.

by Nikki13 May 31, 2005 share this
[/td][/tr][/table]

1075i76.png
brown paper bag

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

wth
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

wth
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom