Gf said she wanted a break Vol. 24523453

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i wouldn't say its best to cut off friends of the opposite sex but you def. gotta fall back a lil bit...

just cuz a guy doesn't have female friends doesn't mean he won't cheat...

Oh no not cutting them off. I just didn't go out my way to make female friends.

It's all good man... You did the right thing letting the dime pass while you were with your girl... Females will come... You have a goal to get a car... Stick to that goal.... Find a second job.... get the money and get your car.... I'm sure you will pass by quite a few more dimes in your lifetime... Focus on you right now...
Yeah I actually found a second job but people who did the background check did a sucky search and got me mixed up with somebody else so I'm waiting for that to get cleared up.
tired.gif

chill with all this if it meant to be it'll be foolishness i aint taking no chick back after they done been ran thru

im glad my girl has never came to me with this bs and we got together when we was real young

i feel srry for yall for staying around after hearing them wanting to take a break...................but you a damn fool for even entertaining the thought of them dating others to see whats out there while you sitting back waiting for them to come back

id have to stop her half way thru that and tell her we are done and to lose my number

chill with all this if it meant to be it'll be foolishness i aint taking no chick back after they done been ran thru

im glad my girl has never came to me with this bs and we got together when we was real young

i feel srry for yall for staying around after hearing them wanting to take a break...................but you a damn fool for even entertaining the thought of them dating others to see whats out there while you sitting back waiting for them to come back

id have to stop her half way thru that and tell her we are done and to lose my number

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Yeah I actually found a second job but people who did the background check did a sucky search and got me mixed up with somebody else so I'm waiting for that to get cleared up.
tired.gif

Ah, the perfect distraction.  Good job on staying busy. 

That's all the remedy at the end of the day, staying busy not thinking about things.  It will pass.
Been in the same situation before, I'm sure everyone in here has been. 

Originally Posted by RKO2004

tired.gif

Ah, the perfect distraction.  Good job on staying busy. 

That's all the remedy at the end of the day, staying busy not thinking about things.  It will pass.
Been in the same situation before, I'm sure everyone in here has been. 

Back
Top Bottom