getting back at my ex

I'll tell you what man, you will be wayyyy better off if you move on and do your own thing. Releasing the photos will only make things worse for you andthe situation.

We all go through crazy break ups sometime in our life, take it as a learning lesson and go find someone worth your time. Live a healthy life and roll with thechange, you'll be so much better off. Its a new year, take it in stride and go find some sexy chick to take care of you!

My honest advice.....I think you should just let it go dog. Don't break into her FB and send out pics....that could honestly get ugly. And females arenaturally overly emotional, something like this could really damage her.

I say keep the pics and just show them to your buddies.

BUT YOU [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]MUST[/color]SHOW THESE PICS TO YOUR NT FAM! Seriously it's like a rule you must follow.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by SDS45

I think if YOU took them, they belong to you...so legally you can do what you want with them..........

you trying to get this guy in jail...

punitive damages my man...... you will get sued your %+! off

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

I'll tell you what man, you will be wayyyy better off if you move on and do your own thing. Releasing the photos will only make things worse for you and the situation.

We all go through crazy break ups sometime in our life, take it as a learning lesson and go find someone worth your time. Live a healthy life and roll with the change, you'll be so much better off. Its a new year, take it in stride and go find some sexy chick to take care of you!

I originally was gonna go with the majority of everyone in this thread and say post the damn pics, but like Ouch my feet said, it'll only make thingsworst for you and the situation.

I can see why she's your ex

laugh.gif

like said you could damage her for many years to come. Just PM ME SOME PICS AND ITLL BE ALL GOOD
Bbut honestly dont blow them up all over the internet. how would you feel if she commits suicide based soley on the reason you ruined her? could you live withthat the rest of your life?

Back
Top Bottom