Georgetown 11 low next April

People acting like they actually eat on restocks?

Much harder to flourish on a restock than on release day.

Seems like the SNKRS is up again. Only way mere mortals have a chance at any thing restocking is via the app. That's if Nike does a random drop and just sends notification through the app

I know android users will flip if they pull that one tho, but very possible.

Anyways............hoping for a restock and then them falling into your lap that way is very optimistic to say the least.

Last edited:
My point exactly. People act like just because a restock still likely happen, that they'll actually be able to cop. Happens with every release when someone strikes out.

Seems like the SNKRS is up again. Only way mere mortals have a chance at any thing restocking is via the app. That's if Nike does a random drop and just sends notification through the app

Anyways............hoping for a restock and then them falling into your lap that way is very optimistic to say the least.

I get restocks are completely random, but if you follow the right people on Twitter (enabling notifications) and have a job where you're infront of a computer all day, it's so easy. I've got Air Max Zeros, Palmer (a week ago), roshe fragments and Legend Blues just in the last 2 weeks.

I get restocks are completely random, but if you follow the right people on Twitter (enabling notifications) and have a job where you're infront of a computer all day, it's so easy. I've got Air Max Zeros, Palmer (a week ago), roshe fragments and Legend Blues just in the last 2 weeks.

What would be the outcome if you wasn't at work and you're at home on your own computer ?

Ascot-legs_1427390i.jpg
thanks so much for this :rofl:

Bout to have this pic make the rounds now :lol: :smh:

I'm saying tho... stalking Twitter can be a pain and not a possibility for most. Well not just hoping and waiting for something to happen. So glad RSVP's are dead lol.

Good pick ups tho. But most people ain't catching a restock.

the day of page monitors and money and e fame tied up in just online releases. By the time the man a Nike or any of the other big shoe stores lets the restock fly. Half of it is wrapped up.

Last edited:
3 straight days of breaking them in and still no creasing, and the comfort just gets better and better :pimp:

Now to find another pair[emoji]128077[/emoji]

xf3n5.jpg

Last edited:
mines have creased on the mid sole.. dont care.. they are still white and icey..(protection).. i wish the shoe strings would stay white though.. they are dirt magnets..

Any word as to these stretching with more wears? I def could of gone a .5 size up, nonetheless an amazing shoe and my favorite so far.

Any word as to these stretching with more wears? I def could of gone a .5 size up, nonetheless an amazing shoe and my favorite so far.
I'm sure they will stretch as you wear them more because as you stand, your feet expand thus making the shoe expand along with your feet causing the shoe(s) to stretch as well.

Last edited:
I'm sure they will stretch as you wear them more because as you stand, your feet expand thus making the shoe expand along with your feet causing the shoe(s) to stretch as well.
Thanks, I've already worn them out twice, and over a few hours it really hurts the hell out of my pinky toe. I haven't experienced this in my Pantone 11s or LB 11s just yet. 

CVO_RN95 CVO_RN95
Try stuffing the shoes with a ball of socks ,as many socks as you can stuff in them, and leave it in them for a few days. It should help stretch them out enough to not allow your pinky toes to hurt.

Then again, you might have wide feet which could be the reason why your toes hurt.

I know everyone said these fit TTS or even .5 up, but I just got mine and it fits big. Should've gone .5 down... guess I gotta sell it now smh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom