Gas Prices

It’s bout to jump back up in Jan/feb . Refineries are going to be shutting down for annual cleanings and inspections . Also drilling and production is dipping a lil to get the market above 55 a barrel .

Kroger FTW

Got 30 cents off so I’m gonna get gas for $1.57 tomorrow

Got another 70 cents for next month, hope these prices stay low

Sucks having a truck but I’m loving these damn prices

Christmas Eve gas station here was giving out $1.89 per gal and a free car wash :nthat:

Houston ,TX I’m seeing prices as low $1.89
Edit.
Even lower reported from gasbuddy.:wow:
1AB97305-7810-4A23-9704-CAD85F762E7A.png
god bless fracking.

got these opec dudes defanged & irelevant.

Costco was at $3.09 last week in SoCal.

I want to believe it's below $3 right now.

Yeah my Costco here in Orange County was at 3.09 last time i filled up and the Arco or Mobile down the street was like 3.89

Fun fact: personally i have a membership, but if you say you forgot your card at the costco pumps the attendant will slide their card for you. At my costco at least..

Caught gas for $1.89 at the Kroger up the street couple days back. My last two fill ups have all been round $1.95 per gallon. Definitely appreciated but I know its gonna only be like this for so long....

Yeah my Costco here in Orange County was at 3.09 last time i filled up and the Arco or Mobile down the street was like 3.89

Fun fact: personally i have a membership, but if you say you forgot your card at the costco pumps the attendant will slide their card for you. At my costco at least..
Yup, I did this once and the Laguna Niguel location was cool about it.

Back
Top Bottom