GAS PRICES THREAD: National Average = $2.59!... gas hits lowest point in a month, no summer prices

yall better start filling up like crazy... gas going back up FTL.
smh.gif

So now what's the excuse? Holiday travel gouging perhaps? $1.62 jumped to $1.89 here on Friday.

wow and it did go up here was $1.44 went back up to $1.59 smh...but as long as it stays under $2.

Price of gas hits lowest point in 5 years...

[font=Verdana,Sans-serif][/font]
[font=Verdana,Sans-serif]CAMARILLO, Calif. (AP) - The average national price ofgasoline fell 9 cents in the past two weeks, bringing it to its lowest point in nearly five years, according to a national survey releasedSunday.[/font]

[font=Verdana,Sans-serif]The average price of regular gasoline Friday was $1.66 agallon, oil industry analyst Trilby Lundberg said. The price of mid-grade was $1.80 a gallon and the price of premium was $1.92 a gallon.[/font]

[font=Verdana,Sans-serif]The last time gas prices dipped so low was in February 2004,Lundberg said, when the national average for regular was also around $1.66 a gallon. The all-time high was on July 11, 2008, when the price peaked at $4.11 agallon.[/font]

[font=Verdana,Sans-serif]Of cities surveyed, the nation's lowest price was $1.37in Cheyenne, Wyo. The highest price was $2.41 in Anchorage, Alaska. In the continental United States, the highest price was on New York's Long Island, at$1.92[/font]

Is it me or are they going up little by little?? Last week when I filled up, I filled up at 1.65. Now Im at 1.73.. Any info?

how's the national average going down, but the prices are going up around here (norcal) and for other NTers?

i love it when i can fill up for under 20
pimp.gif

i remember at the peak..it cost me like 40 to fill up my old car..and it was a honda too

^^I remember my tank used to be like $65 to fill up. Now it like ~$40 (haven't filled up in forever)

Back
Top Bottom