GAP jeans event 19.99 most styles starts tomorrow 6/26

Someone close to me works at GAP and he told me most of the jeans will be on sale tomorrow for 19.99 - almost all sizes and styles in mens and many womens jeans.

GAP is redoing the jean styles and trying to clear them out so all weekend in stores, they will be 19.99 which is pretty slick since it's not just some older retired style but all the current washes and styles.

Here is the text from the promo flyer

GAP JEANS SALE $19.99
REGULARLY $49.50-$69.50

WOMEN'S:
Long & lean , Curvy boot cut , Low rise boot cut, Mid rise boot cut , Essential ,and Straight leg jeans

MEN'S:
Standard/ straight fit, Loose fit, and Low rise boot fit jeans

Offer valid on select denim styles and washes only June 26, 2009 through July 2, 2009 at Gap stores in the U.S. only.
pimp.gif

My husband really like his Gap jeans, can't remember which style he wears though.

It's hit or miss for the womens, I don't necessarily like any of their permanent styles but I do like the ones under Fashion (like the boyfriend fit orflared)

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I thought real dressers aren't allowed to buy jeans for less than $50

Sarcasm duely noted... But I buy what the hell I want to buy as everyone else should

I'ma be tight if that pair of selvage jeans I been wanting to go on sale isn't part of this!

Saw it on Slick deals earlier today and Ill wait for some more concrete confirmation.

Nice. Im still wearing my Morrisons from 2 years ago, I stepped on the back part and it started to tear.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

umm, i'm not a jean buff at all...so i was wondering...what is low rise?
Jeans that fit below the waist.
so low rise straight...would those be fit to the legs...not lke skinny jeans but fit?

Back
Top Bottom