Originally Posted by Jokey III

SOME Indian women are appreciated though

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Yes sir they are

fixed*

I appreciate how fortunate I am compared to many people of the world. I also feel a sense of helplessness. Sucks, big time.

I appreciate how fortunate I am compared to many people of the world. I also feel a sense of helplessness. Sucks, big time.

30t6p3b.gif
at all you people who said this is gross. The Ganges river is a holy river. There's a reason why stuff like that happens there.

30t6p3b.gif
at all you people who said this is gross. The Ganges river is a holy river. There's a reason why stuff like that happens there.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

30t6p3b.gif

it being a "holy river" doesn't take it away from it being gross.

it's crazy what people will do in the name of their "gods".

but lets entertain the idea of it actually being "holy".. shouldn't it be treated with a little more respect?

30t6p3b.gif

but lets entertain the idea of it actually being "holy".. shouldn't it be treated with a little more respect?

30t6p3b.gif

lol @ the notion this ISN'T gross.

stop lyin to yourself son

30t6p3b.gif

lol @ the notion this ISN'T gross.

stop lyin to yourself son

Originally Posted by CWrite78

30t6p3b.gif

exactly like something holy just got dead people floating in it

Originally Posted by CWrite78

30t6p3b.gif

exactly like something holy just got dead people floating in it

Back
Top Bottom