Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

^ You know you're doing a good job as an actor when you're getting fan-reaction like that! 😅
But at the same time, you know there are lots out there that can't differentiate reality and a character on a show about dragons! 😬

with a network of spies, you believe that Middlefinger could simply kill the Varys of that time?

I'm sure he believes so! He's gotten away with assassinating his dad & bro and has the Queen's feet at his disposal... and has been so for years (😨)... I'm sure he's supremely confident and believes he can easily take out the Queen Bee! But like I said before, I don't believe for a min that she's dead.

Heleana Targ once again with the previews…lol

“The beast beneath the boards” now we gonna be trying to decipher everything she says, guess she’s the OG Third Eye Raven?

This week it's...
1666084869597.png

So Heleana’s twins are Aegon’s right? Has this been discussed?
Yes. I think we talked a bit about it last week (kids have been in the family tree diagram), but this is the first time we've seen them on-screen.

Viserys looking like King Baldwin of Jerusalem in Kingdom in Heaven (great movie, btw)

Aemond growing up to be an actual man and badass was cool to see

The foot fetish :lol:

Heleana with the foresight and premonition in every episode :pimp:

Rhaenys shoulda cooked them then and there

Finally watched last night.
Is Ser Clubfoot gonna double cross his queen? His meeting with Otto he tells him there's no reason why his late night visits to the queen couldn't benefit him.
Where did ol girl get her armor from? lol do they just keep it next to their dragons?? lol
She should've lit all them up. And kinda surprised Queen and Co. weren't more terrified at the dragon. They just kinda looked away lol

He ain't turning on them feet! Otto can only do, but so much, but them toes be running through his mind.

Season 2 she'll be on his face like this -

Where did ol girl get her armor from? lol do they just keep it next to their dragons?? lol
She should've lit all them up. And kinda surprised Queen and Co. weren't more terrified at the dragon. They just kinda looked away lol
These are important questions! She prolly had it sitting next to her dragon saddle!
But how did she suit-up so quickly?!

And while we all would have wanted her to torch the Hightowers, would it be out of character for her to do something so extreme? She'd be straight-up murdering her extended family!

Back
Top Bottom