Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

Not going to lie. I forgot all about his first wife and the way she died.

In hindsight it makes complete sense that he would feel guilt and shame after choosing for her to lose her life for the sake of having a son. Only for that child to die, and then have 2 sons (who he seemingly neglects) with another woman. Rhae is the only piece of his wife that he has left, so it’s fitting that he turns a blind eye (no pun) to her shortcomings. That was some good acting.

Does anybody else get Patrick Swayze vibes from the actor that plays Daemon?
5848A70C-DAAC-4C46-88A3-C2C871F059F7.jpeg

5F4A07A2-929D-4BBB-ABAC-D92666DEF533.jpeg

They look very similar to me. But I could be trippin

So eloquent.

Oh wow. Never dawned on me. Kinda wish there was more character focus to highlight that last part. I knew Viserys really loved Aemma and was always hurting from that but the fact fam was never raving about a cure and demanding the masters do their job and wasn't killing one of them every episode for failing him is a cool and interesting story and character insight. Almost ant other king would be crying and saying woe is me. Dude never forgot how his wife went out and takes his sickness as punishment. The whole suffering silently sums it up perfectly.
LMFAO @ Irish Drill Rapper lol

not that she looks drastically better in HOTD costume but at least she's slightly attractive on the show IMO.

the alicent's tho sheeesh!

I keep hoping to see older Alicent put in her tubes for her O2 tank, IYKYK lol
Yup that's where it started. Cute little sick tank girl.

Crazy how far she's come.

Son whoever said he looks like a Souls boss was a 100% on point.

I could totally see a mod of him in Elden Ring. Giving Morgott and Godrick vibes for sure.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom