GAME 5 EC SEMIS - CLE V BOS

I was going to say lebron is going to come strong game 6 but after these comments and his passive play seems like he's going to tank game 6. Doesn't look like he wants to play anymore. Atleast last year vs Orlando he went down swinging and put his all into that series. If lebron goes out in game 6 with another poor shooting night and passive play it's going to put a huge dent on his rep.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Originally Posted by blaxoid

Originally Posted by 430AM

This is the reason why I believe Lebron will never win a chip... My dude just doesn't have that killer instinct that the other great ones possess.

You think Kobe would let his squad get blown out by 30 at home in damn near a must win???

Good win for BOS... I think the Cavs got exposed in this game. The Cavs are in trouble and will pretty much be irrelevant after they lose this series.

Kobe did do that.
laugh.gif
How quick people forget

Read my mind. Both of these guys have serious dents on their resume. Let's see what happens Game 6. I find it hard to believe LeBron will go down this easily. 
Not at home. And not with a team that had a legitimate shot going to win a title.

But it was with the series on the line (Game 7), which makes it even worse. 
eyes.gif
You're reaching way too hard homie... That was a Lakers team that started Kwame Brown and Smush Parker. nuff said.
Besides that... Phoenix was at home in that game so they were SUPPOSED to win... Kinda like Cleveland was supposed to win this game.

I stand by my original statement... Kobe will NEVER let his team lose by 30 points in a must win... especially at home.    

lebron plays with a bunch of bums.  this is what happens when he has an off night. dude has to play brilliant every game in order for the cavs to have a chance. too much for anyone.

Originally Posted by belle155

wowowow just got home from downtown a little bit ago

PS wheres the rest of the cavs fans at!
there are not many of us
laugh.gif
especially after tonight

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

I was in the house tonight 8 rows from the court, and ALL I have to say is I just lost a TON of respect for Bron tonight.

Got to the Q/my seats 1 hour before tip off and watched him very closely.  Didn't take 1 serious/game situation shot throughout the ENTIRE warm up.  Was shooting 35 footers kicking his legs apart like a ****** 5 minutes before the game straight joking around.  And then proceeds to literally throw the game.  He honestly didn't/doesn't care.  You look at his body language and dude has already checked out.  Bags are already packed for NYC.  He wasn't even interested in arguably the biggest game of his career.

I didn't boo him, but didn't have a problem w/people booing him tonight.  The dude was literally NOT TRYING.  It was THAT blatant.  You had to be there to truly take it it/"WITNESS" it.
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
smh.gif
...#!#* was absolutely DISGUSTING.

I'm honestly at a loss for words...
don't worry. i think he might be leaving soon so you wont have to deal with it anymore.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Didn't take 1 serious/game situation shot throughout the ENTIRE warm up.  Was shooting 35 footers kicking his legs apart like a ****** 5 minutes before the game straight joking around.
[cavs fans in reg. season] he just likes to have a good time. a dude cant have fun in a game anymore? [/cavs fans in reg season]

Got to the Q/my seats 1 hour before tip off and watched him very closely. 

lulz

Originally Posted by belle155

wowowow just got home from downtown a little bit ago

felt like a funeral in that arena. not to be a debbie downer but that arena cleared out EARLY and i was thinkin thats what all the games are gonna look like next year

no clue why bron was so passive but like jamison said, we go like lebron goes. ive been watching bron play for 8 or 9 years and that was one of the worst games ive ever seen especially considering the magnitude of the game. so bron didnt attack, the whole team played bad. shaq was the only one who had a decent game numbers wise. that being said i still think shaq being on the floor hurts more than helps. lebron is (we thought) the best scorer or has the ability to get to the rim like few in the league but we keep dumping it down to 17 year vet shaq and the offense slows to a stand still. what we're doing obviously isnt working so why doesnt our coach switch it up? why not just try JJ and jamario. its obvious hes been outcoached and Doc is exploiting mo all day long. mo isnt scoring, he cant guard anybody. what is he doing out there? at least get a bigger guy out there that can get a hand in rays face. throw moon out there. hes one of those long defenders we needed and got but now never use. start JJ like he started 70+ times in the regular season for us. get the athletic and fast guys out there and RUN. this team shouldnt be pounding the ball and shooting at the end of every shot clock we should run the ball on the break off every rebound.

series isnt looking good but its technically not over yet. whats coach cal doing next year? he was sitting on the sidelines today at the game. maybe if we fire mike brown and have dan gilbert give coach cal a contract lebron would stay here. while we have made strides under mike brown as our coach, he is better off as an assistant.

man i sure hope that wasnt lebrons last game here. i did take a few extra pics tho just in case...........

see ya thursday

PS wheres the rest of the cavs fans at!
man you guys got 1 or 2 more games left. have faith in your team win or lose.   1 good game on thurday and you guys are right back in this and unlike the orlando series last year, cleveland has proven they can win in boston.

if the cavs lose though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

when was the last time a kobe led team was blown out in the playoffs at home or during a crucial game while leading the BEST TEAM in the league and HOME COURT ADVANTAGE and was considered the best player and MVP of the league?  Also while looking like he didnt give a damn during the game?

yeah....
And this is the EXACT reason why EVERYONE hates the majority of Kobe fans.  You guys are the SAME ones that talk out your !$% and then it ends up biting you back. 

Before you other Kobe fans come in here and say "don't put us all in the same category, etc"...Let's be real.  There are FAR more Kobe fans like this guy that do this, than there are that don't.  It's no coincidence that EVERY Bron hater i know is a Kobe fan. 

Anyway, I only got to see the first half but that was a pathetic performance and Bron looked CRAZY disinterested.  I still feel that this is HIS year and he'll pull out the W, but a crazy loss like this makes me almost feel like maybe he isn't destined to win.

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Cavs proved that they can win in BOS..

But damn..i really think Lebron threw this game series for whatever reason.. He played no fire, no sense of urgency, etc.. looks like a different person out there today..

Bron didn't even look like he wanted to be in the building.  There is no way the C's are THAT much better than the Cavs.  Quite frankly, if Bron played like he's supposed to, this series could've been over in 5, 6 tops.

I would love to see the C's do it again because they are the only team left that doesn't have a star that is constantly slurped, overhyped and shoved down our throats by the media.   Lebron is headed towards that b. a. n. category with Kobe.

Mo Williams is the biggest scam artist in the league. 

people are quick to forget the celts were up 3-2 against my magic last year and they even had game 7 at home...

We all know what happened then.

i got faith in my team!

last thing then im out for real. i said this all year long but regular season is regular season and dont put too much into it. every game counts the same on paper so we had to win as many as possible to get ourselves home court for an advantage in the post season. those last 2 60+ win regular seasons are the last thing on every cleveland sports fans minds now. we havent done anything or won anything in the playoffs yet. like mike brown said in the post game a few days ago, we arent entitled to anything and no ones gonna give us a cot damn thing. we gotta go out there and get it. 3-14 or whatever and playing as passive as that isnt going out there and getting it.........

unbelieveable how lebron just gave up. dwayne wade single handedly beat this celtics team in Game 4 in Miami with less talent around him, in what could have been HIS last home game in the Heat uniform, with the team already down 3-0 in the series and likely out anyways.... amazing contrast in effort.

but i expect Lebron to come out guns ablazing in game 6 and the cavs to put up a better effort. however.... the Celtics have figured themselves out and Doc will always be a step ahead in the coaching. Brown will try anything but Doc will have every answer. only hope for Cavs is Lebron to score like 50..... it might be too late. Pierce has woken up so it may be too much for the Cavs to overcome.

^QFT. IM not counting the cavs out. They just blew Boston by 30 in Boston. I think lebron will come out and beast in game 6. Good luck Cavs fans.

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

this game made me realize that the NBA is fixed. It's like Stern contacted Lebron and said don't win, because we lost so much money already in all these series that resulted in sweeps. I mean watched this game in disbelief. Now it's one thing to miss shots, but Lebron wasn't even trying to take control of the game. There were a couple of possessions where he literally stood in the corner, one possession he passed it to Andy in the corner with the shot clock winding down, and he would be yelling at his teammates any other game if they were blowing assignments. Maybe they are outmatched, but for the lack of effort Lebron put forth just makes it look too suspicious. I mean think about it only one series went passed 5 games bucks/atlanta i believe maybe wrong and 4 sweeps, NBA is losing major bank in these short series and also a lack in interest.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Cmon man. If the Cavs had won, you would be saying the same thing. Every day I hear something stupid on NT  S&T. I don't think it can worse. Then I log onto S&T the next day. 

You say its stupid, but really, how far fetched is it?   How can anyone look at Bron's performance for the entire series and not become suspicious?  When has he ever NOT been aggressive in the playoffs, win or lose?

I don't think the NBA is fixed completely, but you'd be a fool to believe that its an "honest" game.  Too much money involved and that's the bottom line.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

^QFT. IM not counting the cavs out. They just blew Boston by 30 in Boston. I think lebron will come out and beast in game 6. Good luck Cavs fans.

Yea and then lose game 7 in Cleveland

The team went down by like 15 and the fans started booing? That's just not what a crowd is supposed to do. We went down 16 or so vs. the Heat in game 1 and the crowd got behind the team and did that "you can pull this out" cheer. The booing so early just made it seem like the crowd was expecting a letdown and ended up becoming a self fulfilling prophecy.

This is definitely why I felt we dodged a bullet when the Cavs got Jamison instead of Amare.

Series ain't over. Venue just doesn't matter and I've seen Lebron with some ridiculous games in the Garden when his team had to come up with a win. He did it in Game 3 and Game 7 two years ago. He's got it in him.

Ray Ray is an assassin. Those 2 3's to start the 3rd were enormous. We never looked back. It's crazy how he's the oldest of the big 3. If you didn't know their ages and just watched them play, you'd probably guess it backwards.

I fully expect the ref crew next game to be Bill Kennedy, David Stern, and Gloria James. But who knows? A Laker/Celtic rematch would likely do similar or even bigger numbers than Lebron/Kobe. I'm not saying that will happen or overlooking Orlando and Cleveland...just thinking out loud.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Found this
2nlz29l.gif

To me this series is FAR from over. I'm going with Orlando beating whoever comes out of this series. But Lebron looks mentally tired from everything. Plus where is Mo in this series? And I agree with Chuck they need to out run these guys and attack a lot more. I see this going to 7 of course and Pierce and Bron going back to forth again like a few years back.  Just my thoughts.
Jesus christopher... that .gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

this game made me realize that the NBA is fixed. It's like Stern contacted Lebron and said don't win, because we lost so much money already in all these series that resulted in sweeps. I mean watched this game in disbelief. Now it's one thing to miss shots, but Lebron wasn't even trying to take control of the game. There were a couple of possessions where he literally stood in the corner, one possession he passed it to Andy in the corner with the shot clock winding down, and he would be yelling at his teammates any other game if they were blowing assignments. Maybe they are outmatched, but for the lack of effort Lebron put forth just makes it look too suspicious. I mean think about it only one series went passed 5 games bucks/atlanta i believe maybe wrong and 4 sweeps, NBA is losing major bank in these short series and also a lack in interest.

if its fixed.....wouldnt Stern want Lebron to win?  im pretty sure a Lebron  vs Kobe final is more marketable than another Magic Lakers one

lebron probably did it to see how the team plays w/o him to be able to fairly compare the team to other teams

This is the reason why I believe Lebron will never win a chip... My dude just doesn't have that killer instinct that the other great ones possess.

You think Kobe would let his squad get blown out by 30 at home in damn near a must win???

Good win for BOS... I think the Cavs got exposed in this game. The Cavs are in trouble and will pretty much be irrelevant after they lose this series.

Kobe did do that.
laugh.gif
How quick people forget

Read my mind. Both of these guys have serious dents on their resume. Let's see what happens Game 6. I find it hard to believe LeBron will go down this easily. 
Not at home. And not with a team that had a legitimate shot going to win a title.

eyes.gif
You're reaching way too hard homie... That was a Lakers team that started Kwame Brown and Smush Parker. nuff said.
Besides that... Phoenix was at home in that game so they were SUPPOSED to win... Kinda like Cleveland was supposed to win this game.

I stand by my original statement... Kobe will NEVER let his team lose by 30 points in a must win... especially at home.    

How am I reaching when I say Kobe quit in that game. He did. He put up 3 shots in the 2nd Half! 3 shots!!! He did it to prove a point to Lakers management. 
So because the Lakers were not supposed to win, that makes it ok?  Right. Where they think that at?? 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

people are quick to forget the celts were up 3-2 against my magic last year and they even had game 7 at home...

We all know what happened then.
last year's celtics team had no KG, no Leon Poe, a worn out Paul Pierce, inconsistent Rondo and no bench (unless you count Scal, Marbury and Mickey More as bench). They played a tough 7 game series against the Bulls and were tired. Celtics didn't match well against the Magic and still don't. And that Magic team took out the Cavs in the ECF anyways.....

Kobe did do that.
laugh.gif
How quick people forget

eyes.gif

[table][tr][td]6[/td][td]Tuesday, June 17[/td][td]Boston Celtics[/td][td]131[/td][td]Los Angeles Lakers[/td][td]92[/td][/tr][/table]May not be at home, but I'd say a game 6 in the finals is a must win.

i feel sorry for the real cavs fans (aka been here before lebron). the problem with this cavs team can be blamed on management for attaining mo williams who has yet to play well in the playoffs, or for not getting more "help" and the fact that there is about 6 or 7 guys on the team who wont even be in the league let alone the cavs in 3 years. however, im gonna say its 50% mike brown and 50% lebron. mike browns fault because i swear the guy doesnt do a thing, they dont use jamison AT ALL! i know hes old, but i still think he could get 20-25 pts consistantly and even 30+ the odd time. then of course, lebron.........im not going to say he doesnt love to play, but i dont think he loves to win. im not sure if hes quite the competitor he needs to be at this stage in his career, clearly hes skilled but i do not think he is 100% focused. im just confused, all year the cavs were "the best team" and they were so deep, now all of a sudden lebron has nothing around him........that i dont understand. as stated, the series isnt COMPLETELY over, but the way lebron looked its like he wants to give up

Back
Top Bottom