GAME 5 EC SEMIS - CLE V BOS

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I mean, it's very possible that LeBron scores 100+ points these last two games and the Cavs still win the series...
I agree with this. 
as much as i dont want this to happen, i wouldnt be surprised if it did

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

bill%2Brussell.jpg

roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Lakers might not have been blown out but I do remember them choking away that 24 point lead at home

But the Cavs are better than the Lakers tho.
Regular season record wise they are but we all know the Lakers have a better record when it comes to playoffs

Yo, this writer is hilarious....!

Look at what he wrote..

".....
LeBron, meanwhile, couldn’t get going. He shot3-for-14 and had just 15 points. After ringing up five assists and fiverebounds in the first half, he added just two assists and one board inthe second. It could be the elbow, or it could just be that he woke upTuesday morning and realized he’s surrounded by garbage."

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'll let you guys figure out who wrote this. 

call me crazy, but I think the cavs still have a good chance of winning this series. Mo williams has once again pulled his playoff disappearing act. Someone not named lebron need to step up in game 6 and become a serious scoring threat. West and Hickosn need to get some more burn

Found this
2nlz29l.gif

To me this series is FAR from over. I'm going with Orlando beating whoever comes out of this series. But Lebron looks mentally tired from everything. Plus where is Mo in this series? And I agree with Chuck they need to out run these guys and attack a lot more. I see this going to 7 of course and Pierce and Bron going back to forth again like a few years back.  Just my thoughts.

I was in the house tonight 8 rows from the court, and ALL I have to say is I just lost a TON of respect for Bron tonight.

Got to the Q/my seats 1 hour before tip off and watched him very closely.  Didn't take 1 serious/game situation shot throughout the ENTIRE warm up.  Was shooting 35 footers kicking his legs apart like a ****** 5 minutes before the game straight joking around.  And then proceeds to literally throw the game.  He honestly didn't/doesn't care.  You look at his body language and dude has already checked out.  Bags are already packed for NYC.  He wasn't even interested in arguably the biggest game of his career.

I didn't boo him, but didn't have a problem w/people booing him tonight.  The dude was literally NOT TRYING.  It was THAT blatant.  You had to be there to truly take it it/"WITNESS" it.
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
smh.gif
...#!#* was absolutely DISGUSTING.

I'm honestly at a loss for words...

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

http://twitter.com/PDcavsinsider

LeBron: "I spoil a lot of people with my play. When you have 3 bad games in a 7-year career, it is easy to point that out." 5 minutes ago via web

Did he really say this
laugh.gif

Oh my god...!%!% Lebron...bring me Durant
grin.gif
 Bron is a certified clown, great player, but still a certified clown. Who the hell says that? He's a pompous @@# who needs to be knocked off his 'throne'

this game made me realize that the NBA is fixed. It's like Stern contacted Lebron and said don't win, because we lost so much money already in all these series that resulted in sweeps. I mean watched this game in disbelief. Now it's one thing to miss shots, but Lebron wasn't even trying to take control of the game. There were a couple of possessions where he literally stood in the corner, one possession he passed it to Andy in the corner with the shot clock winding down, and he would be yelling at his teammates any other game if they were blowing assignments. Maybe they are outmatched, but for the lack of effort Lebron put forth just makes it look too suspicious. I mean think about it only one series went passed 5 games bucks/atlanta i believe maybe wrong and 4 sweeps, NBA is losing major bank in these short series and also a lack in interest.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Plus where is Mo in this series?

it aint even about mo williams anymore, he is who we thought he was! we just saw the exact same thing from joe johnson against the magic

i was thinking about it earlier today, and even though we ALL agree that hes not an all star, its really not his fault the coaches select him

yall need to get the mo williams gif ready for game 6, yall know which one

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

this game made me realize that the NBA is fixed. It's like Stern contacted Lebron and said don't win, because we lost so much money already in all these series that resulted in sweeps. I mean watched this game in disbelief. Now it's one thing to miss shots, but Lebron wasn't even trying to take control of the game. There were a couple of possessions where he literally stood in the corner, one possession he passed it to Andy in the corner with the shot clock winding down, and he would be yelling at his teammates any other game if they were blowing assignments. Maybe they are outmatched, but for the lack of effort Lebron put forth just makes it look too suspicious. I mean think about it only one series went passed 5 games bucks/atlanta i believe maybe wrong and 4 sweeps, NBA is losing major bank in these short series and also a lack in interest.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Cmon man. If the Cavs had won, you would be saying the same thing. Every day I hear something stupid on NT  S&T. I don't think it can worse. Then I log onto S&T the next day. 

Turning point of the game was in the 2nd quarter...Cavs go up 29-21, looking like they had all the momentum and about to go on another run, Celts call a timeout, and promptly goes on a 16-0 run.

Series is far from over though. I wouldn't be surprised to see Bron come out firing in Game 6 like he did Game 3. But Boston's playing well, and playing in a closeout at home....hoping for an exciting game
pimp.gif

Everyone needs to calm down and keep their panties on.

LBJ played poorly and the rest of the Cavs didn't step up. Keep in mind the Cavs murdered Boston on their home floor a few games ago, the same could very well happen again. The series isn't over, Lebron isn't gone to NY or Chicago, Mike Brown isn't planning to kill himself.... not yet at least.

It was a great win for Boston especially in "the Q" (which always sounds dumb by the way). But Lebron could easily come out and put up 45-14-12 next game and people would still probably reference this game and laugh at him. The level of hate he gets is unbearable at times. He had an awful game, but there's also 4 other guys out on the floor at a time, and there's a coach to make adjustments, and there's a bench to step up. None of that really happened so you're not going to win.

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Plus where is Mo in this series?

it aint even about mo williams anymore, he is who we thought he was! we just saw the exact same thing from joe johnson against the magic

i was thinking about it earlier today, and even though we ALL agree that hes not an all star, its really not his fault the coaches select him

yall need to get the mo williams gif ready for game 6, yall know which one
True maybe I read in to much of the Chicago series. Thought he might play a little better.

David Stern either way may have bron vs kobe or a celtic vs lakers rematch for a finals. Personally I think the NBA might be fixed but, at the end of the day the players play that all that matters really. I think a Suns vs Magic could be good final.

wowowow just got home from downtown a little bit ago

felt like a funeral in that arena. not to be a debbie downer but that arena cleared out EARLY and i was thinkin thats what all the games are gonna look like next year

no clue why bron was so passive but like jamison said, we go like lebron goes. ive been watching bron play for 8 or 9 years and that was one of the worst games ive ever seen especially considering the magnitude of the game. so bron didnt attack, the whole team played bad. shaq was the only one who had a decent game numbers wise. that being said i still think shaq being on the floor hurts more than helps. lebron is (we thought) the best scorer or has the ability to get to the rim like few in the league but we keep dumping it down to 17 year vet shaq and the offense slows to a stand still. what we're doing obviously isnt working so why doesnt our coach switch it up? why not just try JJ and jamario. its obvious hes been outcoached and Doc is exploiting mo all day long. mo isnt scoring, he cant guard anybody. what is he doing out there? at least get a bigger guy out there that can get a hand in rays face. throw moon out there. hes one of those long defenders we needed and got but now never use. start JJ like he started 70+ times in the regular season for us. get the athletic and fast guys out there and RUN. this team shouldnt be pounding the ball and shooting at the end of every shot clock we should run the ball on the break off every rebound.

series isnt looking good but its technically not over yet. whats coach cal doing next year? he was sitting on the sidelines today at the game. maybe if we fire mike brown and have dan gilbert give coach cal a contract lebron would stay here. while we have made strides under mike brown as our coach, he is better off as an assistant.

man i sure hope that wasnt lebrons last game here. i did take a few extra pics tho just in case...........

see ya thursday

PS wheres the rest of the cavs fans at!

hahahhhaahah
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wow, what flop and stop comparing it to a team that had Smush Parker and Kwame Brown as starters. This guy has Jameson and even though over the hill, Shaq, with plenty of ammo from long range as you saw in the first round. Boston, you better close it out and we want our rematch in the finals!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lebron looks like he gave up like kobe did in game 7 vs suns the other year...

NOt sure what is wrong but for some reason I feel a blowout coming in game 6 and not by the home team.... Bron vs pierce pt 2 in game 7 this time in cleveland?

Originally Posted by amel223

Yo, this writer is hilarious....!

Look at what he wrote..

".....
LeBron, meanwhile, couldn’t get going. He shot3-for-14 and had just 15 points. After ringing up five assists and fiverebounds in the first half, he added just two assists and one board inthe second. It could be the elbow, or it could just be that he woke upTuesday morning and realized he’s surrounded by garbage."

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'll let you guys figure out who wrote this. 

WHOA! 2 Excuses

garbage? 

Antawn Jamison
Mo williams
Anthony Parker
Z Ilgak
Varajo
Shaq
Moon
Boobie
West

thats a deep team