GAME 5 EC SEMIS - CLE V BOS

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by JD617

Win Together. Band Together. Excel Together. Cheer Together. Defend Together. Work Together. Ohio Together. Believe Together. All Together. 10 More Wins

pimp.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

How the hell does this happen though, they were the best on paper.
Paper Champions
Studio Gangstas

Where was all the shuckin & jivin that we usually see from the Cavaliers?

It's only so long fake thugs can pretend...j/k...seriously though the cavs are better than these guys but they aren't playing up to par right now. 

lebron is my favorite player, and i only got to watch the 4th quarter, but based on what i saw, he quit on the team (at least in the 4th Q he did)

Originally Posted by blaxoid

Originally Posted by 430AM

This is the reason why I believe Lebron will never win a chip... My dude just doesn't have that killer instinct that the other great ones possess.

You think Kobe would let his squad get blown out by 30 at home in damn near a must win???

Good win for BOS... I think the Cavs got exposed in this game. The Cavs are in trouble and will pretty much be irrelevant after they lose this series.

Kobe did do that.
laugh.gif
How quick people forget

Read my mind. Both of these guys have serious dents on their resume. Let's see what happens Game 6. I find it hard to believe LeBron will go down this easily. 

430AM said:
This is the reason why I believe Lebron will never win a chip... My dude just doesn't have that killer instinct that the other great ones possess.

You think Kobe would let his squad get blown out by 30 at home in damn near a must win???

Good win for BOS... I think the Cavs got exposed in this game. The Cavs are in trouble and will pretty much be irrelevant after they lose this series.

Kobe did do that.
laugh.gif
How quick people forget

smh.gif
some dudes on here are straight up DUMB #$#%+

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by 430AM

Kobe did do that.
laugh.gif
How quick people forget

Read my mind. Both of these guys have serious dents on their resume. Let's see what happens Game 6. I find it hard to believe LeBron will go down this easily. 
Not at home. And not with a team that had a legitimate shot going to win a title.

Pathetic performance all around. Even if the Cavs manage to win the series, I can not see them beating the Magic in the ECF
grin.gif

Looks like a rematch with the Lakers in the Finals for the Celtics.

I tuned in this game late... bout the middle of the 4th quarter.  I was about to ask if he did "pull a kobe" or did the Celtics do adjustments on their defense and thats why he was bricking so many jumpers.

Cavs proved that they can win in BOS..

But damn..i really think Lebron threw this game for whatever reason.. He played no fire, no sense of urgency, etc.. looks like a different person out there today..

It's so weird being in a Celtics game thread with most people rooting for the Celtics.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom