GAME 5 EC SEMIS - CLE V BOS

Real talk, Bron could take some advice from Kobe on how to have that killer mentality. Gotta rip people hearts out son.

I hope this loss doesn't resurrect "Elbow Gate" (knowing ESPN I doubt that) because Lebron's elbow wasn't bothering him in Game 3 or Game 4.

If KG doesn't tear his calf, Boston repeats. I have doubts about it. This team just executes so well on the defensive end. They guard the screen and roll the best in the league, by far. And Perkins is a BEAST defender.

They're demise was greatly exaggerated, apparently.

skip-bayless.jpg

Here I go.

Cavs got outplayed AGAIN. would not be surprised at all if we lose in 6. role players didn't show up. go figure.

LeBron looked like barkley did in "space jam" when they took all his talent.

I hope and pray that we take 6 and 7.

I'm on vacation in Florida so that takes some anger off. life is stil good
pimp.gif

I know y'all are loving this
laugh.gif

Peace out my dudes

lmao no more dancing, no more singing, no more rapping, no more talking trash for the Cavs. good job celtics. game 6 gonna be huge

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

How the hell does this happen though, they were the best on paper.
Paper Champions
Studio Gangstas

Where was all the shuckin & jivin that we usually see from the Cavaliers?

I'm gonna ask this question...did Bron just semi-quit on his team? He look disinterested the entire night.

Originally Posted by JD617

Win Together. Band Together. Excel Together. Cheer Together. Defend Together. Work Together. Ohio Together. Believe Together. All Together. 10 More Wins

pimp.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

This is the reason why I believe Lebron will never win a chip... My dude just doesn't have that killer instinct that the other great ones possess.
You think Kobe would let his squad get blown out by 30 at home in damn near a must win???

Good win for BOS... I think the Cavs got exposed in this game. The Cavs are in trouble and will pretty much be irrelevant after they lose this series.

Here I go.

Cavs got outplayed AGAIN. would not be surprised at all if we lose in 6. role players didn't show up. go figure.

LeBron looked like barkley did in "space jam" when they took all his talent.

I hope and pray that we take 6 and 7.

I'm on vacation in Florida so that takes some anger off. life is stil good
pimp.gif

I know y'all are loving this
laugh.gif

Peace out my dudes

LOL @ chuck saying "those are the ugliest fans i've ever seen" hahahaahaha that's a total slap to these wasteland (cleveland) residents.

If LeBron is going to put forth an effort like that in the biggest game of the season then good riddance. How does an over the hill Shaq with 4 rings already give 100% more effort than a 25 year old i havent won anything yet LeBron? It was disgusting to watch that game.

As a fan that has been around for all of my 23 years, going to games at the Coliseum, going to games when a 350lb Shawn Kemp was our best player to todays Cavs, this is possibly the worst game I have seen. I like Mike Brown but his time has come.

It's going to be interesting to root for Mo and Jamison as our 2 best players next season. Hopefully Shaq steps up in the locker room and lays into these guys and motivates them to come out in game 6 and play with some pride.

Back
Top Bottom