Game 1: 4/18 1030EST (5) Rockets vs. (4) Blazers on ESPN

Word, put in Flight White.

Is dude even on the playoff roster? He was in street clothes against Dallas in the last game of the season

Originally Posted by flipknoc

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

"THESE REFS SUCK!"

eek.gif
laugh.gif
Went online just to see what they were chanting. Could always count on NT
pimp.gif
The reason why I came back in here too haha.

I'm in a good mood now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 0cks

laugh.gif
Portland has some weird ++! fans

They celebrated that Bayless and-1 like he tied the game
laugh.gif

God Portland fans have nothing to do, yall down 60 wit 2 minutes to go & the gym still at capacity?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

Originally Posted by 0cks

laugh.gif
Portland has some weird ++! fans

They celebrated that Bayless and-1 like he tied the game
laugh.gif

God Portland fans have nothing to do, yall down 60 wit 2 minutes to go & the gym still at capacity?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i wonder how Odens barber gets his hair so even with all those lumps and divets. seems like the clippers would skim over the peaks of the rolls and miss thevalleys between them.

ok first off last year without yao ming did the rockets have artest? Did they even really have rafer alston? No he was hurt too was aaron brooks half as goodas he is now? NO and shane batier played but he was also hurt. so to say the rockets are better off without tmac is crazy if the rockets had a healthy tmacright now every one knows they would be the second scariest team in the west right now and would have made it out the first round against portland we just raninto a better jazz team last year plus we were without yao no wafer no alston no artest half of batier. So please kill all that noise about tmac was holdingthe rockets back because tmac did lead the rockets to 22 straight wins without yao or artest. So i welcome tmac back next year and hopefully we can keep artestsomehow and get out of the first round with him.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

i wonder how Odens barber gets his hair so even with all those lumps and divets. seems like the clippers would skim over the peaks of the rolls and miss the valleys between them.
laugh.gif

i wonder how Odens barber gets his hair so even with all those lumps and divets. seems like the clippers would skim over the peaks of the rolls and miss the valleys between them.

Yea I was looking at it too. What in the hell are these rolls in his head.
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by jumpmantwenty3

laugh.gif
Barber's wavy, owwwwwww

brian cook needs to start rainin' threes and show RA why he should be in the rotation.

This is the thing with the Blazers. It's like they show up against the Lakers and thats it. This series can easily become a sweep.

Back
Top Bottom