Galaxy s5 VS Iphone 5/6 pictures.

Since you are absolutely sure, let me break this to you. I bought my S5 active because of the camera and rugged feel (water proof and shock proof). Being a cell phone was second just in case of an emergency when I'm out camping or hiking. Being that i had an old flip phone and a camera (old one) i figure i could eliminate both by buying one. Furthermore, when i use to have them separate most of the time the cell phone stayed in the vehicle. With the ACTIVE it's smaller lighter and better as a camera than my old camera. So yes it was my biggest factor while buying it.

I also have a few friends that own Notes because of the screen size and ability to act as a mobile hot spot and workstation. Cell phone was secondary and only for emergency.
i hear what youre saying and all.... but your avi is honestly stealing the show here. thats ridiculous.

Last edited:
ive always been about team Android

I got the iphone 6 and its my very first apple product ever!

i got it in hopes to make my life simpler since i got a kid and all now. it made things harder! lol its so limiting and apple wants you to do it their way which is not simple at all compared to android (drag drop, music etc, video, saving files direct from web browsing)

BUT.. where apple shines, is the camera. the camera app loads fast, takes pics fast. auto focus is fast. takes great low light.

My wife has an S5.. camera is good, but not great like on the iphone 6.

its good that my wife and i have both flag ship phones. i think we gonna keep it that way in years to come. in case something is only on one phone. we still have it both. but yea camera for sure iphone, but everything else is meh.

oh.. did it make my life simpler as i wanted? actually in some ways yes it did, because it wont let me do all the cool stuff my android let me. so i just said forget and stop doing em. :tongue:

ive always been about team Android

I got the iphone 6 and its my very first apple product ever!

i got it in hopes to make my life simpler since i got a kid and all now. it made things harder! lol its so limiting and apple wants you to do it their way which is not simple at all compared to android (drag drop, music etc, video, saving files direct from web browsing)

BUT.. where apple shines, is the camera. the camera app loads fast, takes pics fast. auto focus is fast. takes great low light.

My wife has an S5.. camera is good, but not great like on the iphone 6.

its good that my wife and i have both flag ship phones. i think we gonna keep it that way in years to come. in case something is only on one phone. we still have it both. but yea camera for sure iphone, but everything else is meh.

oh.. did it make my life simpler as i wanted? actually in some ways yes it did, because it wont let me do all the cool stuff my android let me. so i just said forget and stop doing em.
tongue.gif
apples big draw is their ecosystem. once u have one apple product, u want the others to complete the set since they all work hand in hand. they make proprietary programs for the computer that have to be used on the phones (itunes) etc etc. they rope you in. BUT! as long as youre happy then no1 can tell you different. personally im anti-apple. i dont like what they stand for nor how they treat their own customers but thats MY reasoning. they still make solid products.

Back
Top Bottom