Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Seen that tee at my local Champs. The shirt was behind a bunch of other random NSW stuff, maybe they were hiding it :lol:

lol, its funny that a lot of yall really buy these shirts for these shoes and dont even try to find other non nike related stuff to wear them with. 

Can you give info on the store you got it at? Hopefully they take phone orders
smile.gif
PMed and setup! Gotta look out for the NTers!
nthat.gif

Anyone else's order status from the third restock on Wednesday still say preparing to ship?

Deron Williams and Norris Cole during tonight's Heat-Nets game :nerd:

nba basketball players wearing Nike Zoom Rookie heat

lol, its funny that a lot of yall really buy these shirts for these shoes and dont even try to find other non nike related stuff to wear them with. 
well you see this shirt is a good "starter fit kit"....lets say your shoes arrived today and you want to rock them tonight but you want to match with your shoes...why not use this shirt to get started and after tonight you can start thinking and working on new fits to rock with your shoes! oh and btw the shirt is nice!

well you see this shirt is a good "starter fit kit"....lets say your shoes arrived today and you want to rock them tonight but you want to match with your shoes...why not use this shirt to get started and after tonight you can start thinking and working on new fits to rock with your shoes! oh and btw the shirt is nice!
I agree, but at the same time sometimes it's better to rock a plain T that way the shoes make the outfit, rather than looking like a uniform.

Back
Top Bottom