Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Anyone who ordered from the third restock not yet receive a shipment confirmation from NDC.

Just Got Mine From NDC!!! :D
Here are some pictures I took.

Anyone who ordered from the third restock yesterday still awaiting a shipment confirmation from NDC.

I flip flop back and forth on whether I want to keep both pairs i have left or not. This shoe honestly grew on me a little but not enough to keep undoubtedly since my 1st trade got me awesome things in return. I love the hype behind these because of trade value, the actual shoe...not so much. :smh:

I flip flop back and forth on whether I want to keep both pairs i have left or not. This shoe honestly grew on me a little but not enough to keep undoubtedly since my 1st trade got me awesome things in return. I love the hype behind these because of trade value, the actual shoe...not so much. :smh:

Yaa I agree.. the shoe to me isnt worth close to what people are paying. I think people are just buying these because they cant afford the foams and these dont come close to the foams IMO

mercer has been good as of late, a lot of ppl picked up their rookies from there. A little off topic but do u guys find it weird that every week(almost) theres a sneaker release that fetches at least $500 in the aftermarket?

thats crazy lol i literally just met with a dude to sell my rookies for concords+200 bucks and he was talkin about he got a dude tryna get the rookies for the db9s
Everyone that missed out on the rookies and got these probably want to do that trade lol

Back
Top Bottom