Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Man I would really like to come up on a pair of the BG Galaxy's available along with the galaxy rookies in the raffles at the NY and LA HoH's today.  They have eluded me on these super limited releases.

$215 + $165 + $160 + $225 + $165 + $220 = $1150

FIXED!

Dam it kinda hurts looking at that! Burn, burn, burning the money away! Me included!
laugh.gif
 Ya I was looking at my shoe account money yesterday and it was looking pretty damn low. 

Last edited:
Would the following 3 DS sneakers be too much to give up for the Galaxy Zoom Rookies?

Air Flight One Galaxy
SB Pushead (Original)
SB Raygun
Yes.  If I had a pair of Galaxy Rookies I'd definitely make that trade with you if you were my size.  Off the Flight Ones and keep the SBs.  Maybe one pair of Flight ones and one pair of SBs if you want them bad enough.

Thanks for the update. I plan to go there to get my raffle ticket.
don't waste your time unless you want the hyperdunks...noticed you're in la...only harlem is getting both, beverly center is only getting the hyperdunks:
 House of Hoops by Foot Locker stores in Harlem, NY and Beverly Center Mall in Los Angeles will hold a special sweepstakes for the chance to purchase a limited restock of the Blake Griffin “Galaxy” Nike Zoom 2011 Hyperdunks. The Harlem location will also be holding a sweepstakes for a special restock of the Nike Zoom Rookie “Galaxy” tomorrow as well.

Last edited:
If the trade makes you happy, then make the trade.  Everyone is gonna have a different opinion, but only you can determine if the trade is worth it.

LOL @ that GIF!  Exactly how I feel.  We don't get ANYTHING except a random JB quickstrike here and there out here in OK.  You'd think they show some Blake Griffin love to us Sooner fans down here

Back
Top Bottom