Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Guys wanna check.. I got offered 420 for these sz 10.5.. is it a good deal?? thanks Bros
happy.gif

Waited in a 3hr line in the cold last night at HOH Harlem just to get a raffle ticket...I am about to just give up and cop for resellers prices! Arrrhhhh

Damn 3 hours for a freaking ticket that you're not even guaranteed a pair. I aint about that life esp. in winter weather.

Damn 3 hours for a freaking ticket that you're not even guaranteed a pair. I aint about that life esp. in winter weather.

Yeah it started with a 15min wait and then they only had one girl at the cash register doing it and turned into 3hrs...never again, too old for this!

Yeah it started with a 15min wait and then they only had one girl at the cash register doing it and turned into 3hrs...never again, too old for this!
I honestly think this was intentional to make people walk off the line.  I was there for about 30 minutes before I left after I heard rumblings of 2hrs potential wait.

Saw someone in nothing but a T-shirt on line as well.
sick.gif

I will probably cop @ reseller prices.
mean.gif

I honestly think this was intentional to make people walk off the line.  I was there for about 30 minutes before I left after I heard rumblings of 2hrs potential wait.
Saw someone in nothing but a T-shirt on line as well.:x

I will probably cop @ reseller prices.:smh:

LMAOO Son had the white tee on ,, but his girl came and brought him his tight *** jacket afterwards .... I was in my corporate clothing, and my feet were freezing.

:smh: I will never do it again. Had shorty at the register with her wrist looking like she had given 1000 happy endings ...

No calls yet? :nerd:

LMAOO Son had the white tee on ,, but his girl came and brought him his tight *** jacket afterwards .... I was in my corporate clothing, and my feet were freezing.
:smh: I will never do it again. Had shorty at the register with her wrist looking like she had given 1000 happy endings ...
No calls yet? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom