• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
How do I fail? :rolleyes

I don't think you fail at all bro. There was a time when the Niketalk Community actually helped each other get the releases. As much info as possible was given, and if you got them you did if you didnt you didnt. The people that are most likely trying to keep you from giving out the info are simply using that info for resell purposes and you are hurting their chances for profit. Thats not what this community use to be about. Sad :smh:

Some stores gotta be lying about not having these. Is there any reason a store that got the Yeezy 2's wouldn't get Rookie Galaxys?

I don't think you fail at all bro. There was a time when the Niketalk Community actually helped each other get the releases. As much info as possible was given, and if you got them you did if you didnt you didnt. The people that are most likely trying to keep you from giving out the info are simply using that info for resell purposes and you are hurting their chances for profit. Thats not what this community use to be about. Sad :smh:

I agree 100%. I wouldn't put it past 85% of people viewing this thread as Resellers. The information I originally posted is still available via a different source in my "post" if one really wants to see it. But in order to satisfy some and to stop the PMs I got from multiple people. I edited it.

I know the DM system is offline now but how exactly do you send a page a DM? I only have a twitter account for retweet contest, and I never used Direcr Messages before. Do you just take their @ name and put it in the direct message area or what?

I knew Jj was getting. Hinted a few pages back. In this villa line for them tho

Last edited:
Yea GoldenTicket I got u, I actually saw it when you posted it. They received all of the galaxy releases if I remember correctly, except for MAYBE the foamposites the first time around if my memory serves me correctly. People act as if saving the info is really gonna increase their chances that much. It's all luck unless you have a connect at this point. :nthat:

I guess I didn't get them I haven't got a DM yet. I feel like the wizards w this system I can't get ****

I don't think you fail at all bro. There was a time when the Niketalk Community actually helped each other get the releases. As much info as possible was given, and if you got them you did if you didnt you didnt. The people that are most likely trying to keep you from giving out the info are simply using that info for resell purposes and you are hurting their chances for profit. Thats not what this community use to be about. Sad
mean.gif
there was also a time gas was cheap and music was good. ppl werent reselling back then the way they are now. you dont have fools bringing their whole broke extended family to cop a shoe because their bills and mortgage depend on it. the shoe game is in somewhat of a sad state of affairs so if you want to recklessly share info then you do it at your own detriment.

^
you know if any other stores around the country will have em?

Back
Top Bottom