Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
2 for 3. Still shooting 99% from the field.

9rozd2.jpg
Damnnnn spread the wealth haha

I know last week they dropped the Jordan 9 at like 4:30am last week on Jj. So they drop at a random time again. Keep ya eyes peeled

just so everybody know, i told you that georgetown had the galaxy rookies, well from what i know from down there, they were ordered by nike to send all their pairs to mercer

If you ever bought anything from JJ, they shoulda sent you an e-mail about 2hrs ago to inform you about this.
Damn. people being too secretive here. No more sharing info unless you on the inside track here I suppose.

If you ever bought anything from JJ, they shoulda sent you an e-mail about 2hrs ago to inform you about this.
Damn. people being too secretive here. No more sharing info unless you on the inside track here I suppose.

^Thats already been posted...People too excited to post.

Last edited:
I waited 5 hours and 46 minutes in front of my computer, DM'ed instantly, and haven't received a mercer DM =[

i was playing golf and i was on the green and left my phone in the cart when the 21mercer tweet went out. came back to to the cart and saw the tweet was sent like 3 minutes earlier, still dm'ed but no reply back. will try my luck on ndc, im thinking they will have a good amount of pairs.

GR means a shoe that is made available by most sneaker retailers, it is not a limited model and can be obtained quite easily when released.

Nike keeps on insisting that it's a GR. WTF?

GR means a shoe that is made available by most sneaker retailers, it is not a limited model and can be obtained quite easily when released.
Nike keeps on insisting that it's a GR. WTF?

they probably consider it a GR because the production numbers are a bit high for such a hyped up shoe, but of course there will be more demand than supply

98% of these will be for resell

so if everybody trying to get these to sell who will actually buy them?

I see these sitting ad people lowering the prices when they see no one is copping for $1000+

98% of these will be for resell
so if everybody trying to get these to sell who will actually buy them?
I see these sitting ad people lowering the prices when they see no one is copping for $1000+

nah these will go for $600 MAX the SC's are worth more, most people will probably use them for trade bait

anyone who drops $1000 on these is an idiot :x but i think everyone who wants a pair will most likely get them, they aren't YEEZY limited but will sell out quickly regardless.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom