Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Under 5 seconds, lets see what happens. Hopefully I will have to make a trip to NY tomorrow moring

Ya know...I practice and practice and practice. I make sure all my ducks are in a row, and make sure I can get that dm in as seamless as possible.

Then it goes live, and my hands are all shakey...iphone thinks i'm hitting space.

Anyway, my DM was a disaster. I HIGHLY doubt I got it in in time. My ONLY chance is the fact that it was random, maybe not as many people know. But that's prolly wishful thinking.

NDC is last chance blvd...

Learned from past rsvp's its not about the time u dm, dudes did it literally seconds after and never got a confirmation, not trying to burst bubbles just looking at the history of the new 'system'

got mine sent in about 3 seconds... already had it drafted and ready to go 
nerd.gif

good luck all

Last edited:
Ya know...I practice and practice and practice. I make sure all my ducks are in a row, and make sure I can get that dm in as seamless as possible.
Then it goes live, and my hands are all shakey...iphone thinks i'm hitting space.
Anyway, my DM was a disaster. I HIGHLY doubt I got it in in time. My ONLY chance is the fact that it was random, maybe not as many people know. But that's prolly wishful thinking.
NDC is last chance blvd...
Yooo. This post had me laughing out loud like a crazy man on the train.

It was open for awhile, hopefully I can get my pair. I have not yet got lucky with this RSVP bs.

Called shiekh shoes in my mall nd dude thought i was talkin bout the olives, nd he said yea. I told him the galaxy rookies nd he said the other store is goin to get them. But it sounded like he didnt know. Called other store, no answer. But dude was asking jis other worker but he sounded counfused. THIS ISH SUCKS

BTW has anybody ever actually won a raffle at HOH chicago in Riverside Park Mall? Im not just speculating this girl i know told me unless you know someone who works there ur SOL.

Back
Top Bottom