FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

Okay? You don't need to be married to have a 50/50 relationship but instead it's 99% Ern and 1% Vanessa.

And they have a child together, live together, he pays her bills, and she let's him smash - they might as well be.
but they aren't...and you are applying your asian/white relationship here is not similar at all.
levels of racism are different.
asking earn to be happy to participate and be happy in something racist like that is unfair if you are married or not.

comparing your relationship to anyone else's is already foolish in itself.
being the only white person in a place is totally different from a white person coming up to you and pinching your cheeks cause people dress in black face at this party

If only Earn had this same energy about sensitive race matters when that random white agent mistook him for a completely different black person at the Charity Basketball Game last season. Earn had no problems playing along with the white woman and letting her think he was someone else. Earn don't care about racism. Earn just cares about Earn and doing what Earn wants to do when he wants to do it.

He's entirely well within his right to be selfish but let's call that spade a spade and not pretend he was in shock at the racism of the white people.

but they aren't...and you are applying your asian/white relationship here is not similar at all.
levels of racism are different.
asking earn to be happy to participate and be happy in something racist like that is unfair if you are married or not.

comparing your relationship to anyone else's is already foolish in itself.
being the only white person in a place is totally different from a white person coming up to you and pinching your cheeks cause people dress in black face at this party

he still wont get it.

i didnt feel like typing it all out, glad you did.

yeah his comparison i WAY off base.

i want dude to openly flirt with an Chinese girl in front of his wife in a different language and report back to us

Once he got in the situation it rubbed him the wrong way, he tried with the dumb ads game but he wasn't feeling it.

thats what i dont understand about team #earnsfault

sure, it started off rocky
but he had opened up once he won the game
to which Van was a complete ***** about, then right after starts flirting in front of him in German

how is that Earns fault?

had Van took that high off him winning the game to sit down and explain some things it may have worked out in the end.

matter of fact, Earn let them flirt for a LONG time before he said something. they were so into it they forgot he was even there.

If only Earn had this same energy about sensitive race matters when that random white agent mistook him for a completely different black person at the Charity Basketball Game last season. Earn had no problems playing along with the white woman and letting her think he was someone else. Earn don't care about racism. Earn just cares about Earn and doing what Earn wants to do when he wants to do it.

He's entirely well within his right to be selfish but let's call that spade a spade and not pretend he was in shock at the racism of the white people.

Ern's passive as ****...unless it comes to dealing w/ Van face-to-face.

C70CD03D-5F39-46C6-B5C3-E008D13B70EA.gif

1ABE05BD-486B-455B-A233-A821CA9A3790.gif

AD91E2BE-709A-4B66-8F39-F2629B4135E4.gif

Maaaaaan, this episode hit home :lol:

The **** u put up with when your barber is good.

A few years back, I was at the barbershop in my old neighborhood. At the end of my cut, the barber was like "aye bruh, u drive?" I already knew what was up. Hour later, we're driving around an impound lot looking for his whip that surprise, surprise...wasn't there :smh: He wanted to check somewhere else, but I took him back to the shop.

Back in Queens, there was a barbershop not far from where I lived...one of the barbers looked JUST like Beanie Sigel. Anyways, dude had a funny smell all the time, was unreliable, and never had business. When we would see end up in his chair, you'd just :smh: b/c you knew something was about to go down. I seen this dude eating some tastycake powdered dounuts, lick his fingers, then proceed to touch his customer's head to give a cut. To this day, it was the nastiest **** I've EVER seen in a barbershop.

MANNNNN you aint never lied. Ive once had a barber stop mid cut on my head to go shoot a dice game!! Needless to say, this episode was beyond real! Again, the writing and the shooting is immaculate on this show. Keep it up!

My Barber is just like Bibby

I really couldn't enjoy the episode because I understood the frustration :lol:

Whenver I go to my Barber I'm expecting some kind of struggle

Real talk never noticed "Florida man " till that episode lol hits home bec. I'm going to Miami 420 weekend and my wife hit me with "you better watch out for Florida man " I was like huh and followed with oooooooohhhh after I got it :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom