FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

Looking forward to this. Darius is such an out there character, I expect this episode to be really interesting. The show is already well shot, but this is about to be different, I expect.

hes a magician, dont be disrespectful, you better pick up 5, we had a good day, had me rollin :rofl:

6B0516BA-7366-44AB-80A4-67A79988B02B.jpeg

F8EF5DAE-1A49-4404-B636-0D988E327E6D.jpeg

Bibby is that dude.

A lot dudes that are GREAT at something... most times, are a mess everywhere else.

There is a guy here in Austin that is hands-down the best BBQ guy, maybe in the whole state, he's a mess everywhere else. Guy is angry, drinks too much, has had major tax issues, and family drama that caused him to lose two restaurants. So much nonsense, but he's the best there is.

i dont give a **** about commercials, i download all my episodes

we want hour long episodes

an episode without commercials is like 22 minutes

TBH the type of surrealist storytelling lends itself to half and hour format.

I think there is a good chance you might find the surialist flourishes grating if you were watching for a full hour.

Bibby is that dude.

A lot dudes that are GREAT at something... most times, are a mess everywhere else.

There is a guy here in Austin that is hands-down the best BBQ guy, maybe in the whole state, he's a mess everywhere else. Guy is angry, drinks too much, has had major tax issues, and family drama that caused him to lose two restaurants. So much nonsense, but he's the best there is.
Who's that so I know to check if I hit Austin while everyone else on line for Franklins.

Back
Top Bottom