FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

I'm from East Atlanta got property and blood relatives in Vine City; Elm street to be exact. Whitney and Bobby used to shop at my gramps house back in the day. It's nothing you can tell me about Atlanta. I was born here and I will die here. Matter of fact a month after I was born they tore down my hospital (West Paces Ferry). Atlanta knew the messiah (2nd coming) was born in 1989! The Govt. knows about me as well since my birth. Don't be surprised if I'm your President in the future. I'm very powerful. Choose your words carefully.

Naw.

You just shot yourself in the foot in TAN

47062828_A661_4104_9_FC4_9_D3_E4_A2_E8492.gif

I feel you Earn.

I'm from East Atlanta got property and blood relatives in Vine City; Elm street to be exact. Whitney and Bobby used to shop at my gramps house back in the day. It's nothing you can tell me about Atlanta. I was born here and I will die here. Matter of fact a month after I was born they tore down my hospital (West Paces Ferry). Atlanta knew the messiah (2nd coming) was born in 1989! The Govt. knows about me as well since my birth. Don't be surprised if I'm your President in the future. I'm very powerful. Choose your words carefully.

This dude sounds like the Atlanta version of Trump

Great show, perfectly depicts the mentality in the hood. Dude gets $4k, goes and buys a bunch of stuff without a place of his own to put it. Not sure how it is in the ATL but $4k will get you a roof over your head for atleast months in Houston.

The Bobby Shmurda reference tho
With the dude in the background dancing and rapping on the table? :lol:

I caught that.

Every time I see anything close to it I think about Shmurda.

I don't get the point of it if the ppl watching aint even in to it.

Few things
That ***** was dippin
That’s exactly how u so when u got the waves
On swim :lol:
Also
I was dyin as he was getting robbed
And dude sayin he gonna pay him back
Funny thing is I believe him.
When ol boy stole the shoes I hollered

One thing though
Paperboy lazy as hell
He always acting like he above everything
That has to do with furthering his career
Rolling his eyes
Saying he ain’t gonna do this
Or that
***** don’t want to do nothing
But smoke and play Xbox

This show is simply flawless in its execution and delivery. I keep waiting for an episode that’s just “meh”, but it never seems to happen. They’re undefeated right now.

Al's problem is he's too loyal to the streets. He's always complaining about not getting paid but he doesn't wanna sell out like Clark County. It's the sad truth but he's gonna have to realize it's one or the other. Him sitting in the office acting like he's better than everyone in the whole building didn't help him, either.

With the dude in the background dancing and rapping on the table? :lol:

I caught that.

Every time I see anything close to it I think about Shmurda.

I don't get the point of it if the ppl watching aint even in to it.

It's like a celebration of a deal basically
Most cats coming in with that energy got a single buzzing and got the contract signed so they meetin a bunch of ppl that's supposed to make them a bunch of money

I don't think it's as ignorant as ppl think but hey

‘I mean, don’t get me wrong it’s a funny show, but the way they dive into depression, and especially after what he did to her daughter I’m like can I even feel bad for this horse anymore?’

Accurate as hell.:rofl:

Bojack was about to get in them Penny guts though. Charlotte had every right to be heated maybe I need to watch again that's when he went to new Mexico right and lived on the boat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom